job search

Tessnim Zrayga

Aug 20, 2019, 1:26:15 PM8/20/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I'm looking for a job as a python developer. Any help? I'm willing to relocate anywhere in the world.

Regards.

--
ZRAYGA Tessnim
Python Developer

Skype: tessnim.zr

Sam W

Aug 20, 2019, 2:31:34 PM8/20/19
to Django users

I'm sorry.  But knowing Python alone is not enough.

I know Python and Django really well, still can't find a job for more than six months.

You need to know Solid Python programming, python framework (Django (DRF) & Flask), Docker and Kubernetes, AWS or Azure, Front-end development (React JS), SQL databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (MongoDB) AND you should have some experience with agile development.

I’m talking about the job market in United States.

Shirley Nelson

Aug 20, 2019, 4:39:15 PM8/20/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Try Manhatten Chase. They hire docker developers.

wd

Aug 22, 2019, 7:47:51 AM8/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 2:32 AM Sam W <samc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm sorry.  But knowing Python alone is not enough.

I know Python and Django really well, still can't find a job for more than six months.

You need to know Solid Python programming, python framework (Django (DRF) & Flask), Docker and Kubernetes, AWS or Azure, Front-end development (React JS), SQL databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL database (MongoDB) AND you should have some experience with agile development.

So, you has these skills still can't find a job fox six months in US? OMG ... wtf..