AWS FOR STEEL PLATE TO SUS316L

M.suffian aris

Dec 26, 2014, 9:38:28 PM12/26/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,

I'm new in this group,

can you advise to me which one  AWS / SWPS for STEEL PLATE EH36 combine to SUS316L  ( FCAW ).

your full co-operation very appreciated,

regard,
MajiD

Russell Keith-Magee

Dec 27, 2014, 1:35:48 AM12/27/14
to Django Users
Hi MajiD,

Are you sure you've got the right mailing list?

It sounds like you're talking about arc welding - this is a mailing list discussing a computer software framework called Django.

If your question *is* about Django - you're going to need to explain your acronyms, because AWS is the only one I recognise.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)