Survey About Package Requirements Management

Robert Roskam

Oct 18, 2016, 10:05:39 PM10/18/16
to Django users
Hey all,

To clarify my title quickly, this survey is not about replacing pip, as yarn (https://github.com/yarnpkg/yarn) did recently with npm. This is about helping you throughout the lifespan of projects you maintain keep a handle on the dependencies it has. Where I work, we've already made something internally, and we're trying to figure out how useful this is to other people. So if you could fill out this survey (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuXl-UCIJ4PEyQCAWLBB1zPG3Ay86lOxBblV5YJCiFVldFGg/viewform?c=0&w=1), it would help us gauge interest. Thanks all!