Debbuging

Sidy Mactar

Nov 15, 2020, 5:42:30 PM11/15/20
to Django users
OperationalError at /admin/products/products/add/no such table: main.auth_user__old
Can u help me plz?

Luciano Martins

Nov 15, 2020, 10:22:48 PM11/15/20
to Django users
please post your repository

Sidy Mactar

Nov 15, 2020, 10:26:47 PM11/15/20
to Django users
it's done
django.PNG

RANGA BHARATH JINKA

Nov 15, 2020, 11:25:57 PM11/15/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Run
python manage.py makemigrations

python manage.py migrate

It will create tables in database using your models

All the best

Thanks and Regards

J. Ranga Bharath
cell: 9110334114

Luciano Martins

Nov 16, 2020, 4:59:02 AM11/16/20
to Django users
What strikes me is that this table has __old at the end, that's why I asked you for the repository link to try to understand it right!

Aashish Kumar

Nov 16, 2020, 9:30:00 AM11/16/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Delete all the migrations file and run the makemigrations and migrate command again

Gabriel Araya Garcia

Nov 16, 2020, 2:45:03 PM11/16/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Did you make the migrations ? ,...and What is database are you using ?

Gabriel Araya Garcia
GMI - Desarrollo de Sistemas Informáticos