problem with variable which comes up in my Django template

Jun Tanaka

Jun 27, 2014, 2:32:34 AM6/27/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a variable in my Django template showing up. Somehow it shows two different variable when it is mod_wsgi and it is runserver. One possibility is that the cache keep the old html. So I use disable cache mode in Chrome. F12 => setting => disable cache. This may not be right.

agent01.wav  when runserver
agent02.wav when mod_wsgi

I rather keep the environment of runserver. HTML and the other variable comes up as I expected. For some information, I often use and am comfortable with render_to_response and Django template. I have never seen this problem.

If anyone can solve the problem above, please help me. Also for my knowledge, I would like to know what is the difference of environment between runserver and mod_wsgi.