Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Rakhee Menon

olvasatlan,
2018. jan. 27. 23:45:062018. 01. 27.
– Django users
Hi Everyone,

I want to create a customizable invoice format wherein i can drag and drop the fields to any position and can save the current format and print the invoice .
Please can anyone help me out with it.

Thanks in Advance
Regards  ,
Rakhee

Andréas Kühne

olvasatlan,
2018. jan. 28. 8:59:342018. 01. 28.
– django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Your question is really too broad. Do you want to create a template layout for invoices? Do you want to create a backend solution for storing the information about invoices dynamically? What is it you want to create?

Regards,

Andréas

Rakhee Menon

olvasatlan,
2018. febr. 1. 5:46:592018. 02. 01.
– Django users
Hi Andreas,

Yeah you are right I want to create a backend solution for storing the information about the invoices once any changes are done in the invoice format.
For instance a customer might change the fontsize of any column, add any column or one might change the position of their company name etc..and I want to store the changed positions and save it in the database ie  I want to create an editable invoice in all ways.

Thanks Once Again
Regards  ,
Rakhee

Matemática A3K