Configuration Django with uwsgi + NGINX

Django-Learner_27

Dec 29, 2020, 5:57:17 AM12/29/20
to Django users

Hi, I want to know about configuration steps for connecting Django with uwgsi + NGINX. I tried through some web links but I am getting errors. Thanks in advance.

Kasper Laudrup

Dec 29, 2020, 6:12:01 AM12/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 29/12/2020 11.57, Django-Learner_27 wrote:

> Hi, I want to know about configuration steps for connecting Django with
> uwgsi + NGINX. I tried through some web links but I am getting errors.

https://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorials/Django_and_nginx.html

If you face any problems, try to share the actual problems you are
having. Just saying "I am getting errors" will not get you any help
since no one is able to guess what kind of errors you are getting.

Also, the link I shared might be one of the "web links" you already
tried following, but who knows? Only you.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

carlos

Dec 29, 2020, 6:07:03 PM12/29/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 4:57 AM Django-Learner_27 <reachme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I want to know about configuration steps for connecting Django with uwgsi + NGINX. I tried through some web links but I am getting errors. Thanks in advance.

att.
Carlos Rocha

Venu Gopal

Dec 30, 2020, 11:16:13 AM12/30/20