cpanel django

azim rose

Dec 15, 2021, 7:02:11 PM12/15/21
to Django users
Hello,

I'm new to the Django framework. Currently, I'm creating a dashboard using the apps and trying to deploy it on a web server using Cpanel. After deployment, I'm able to open the homepage and login into the dashboard, but the apps crashed when I tried to redirect to another page.

Based on my reading, the configuration for redirection within Cpanel is managed based on htaccess file. Can anyone assist me to configure htaccess file for Django apps?

By the way, I deployed my apps in home/user_id/public_html/django_apps_folder.