Create an OAuth2 Client Application problem

Hossein Rashnoo

Dec 31, 2014, 2:03:34 AM12/31/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I follow this tutorial and here i got error. when i try to access http://localhost:8000/o/applications/ its redirect to  http://localhost:8000/accounts/login/?next=/o/applications/ and django 404 error appear that tells:
The current URL, accounts/login/, didn't match any of these.
Please help me.

James Schneider

Dec 31, 2014, 4:15:05 AM12/31/14
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Without seeing your code, it is difficult to tell you exactly what is wrong, but your view is requiring the user to already be logged in, and since it isn't, Django is redirecting you to the default LOGIN_URL setting, which is not defined in your urls.py.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.7/ref/settings/#login-url

We'll need more information, such as relevant code snippets and a list of modules used to provide a better answer.

-James

monoBOT

Dec 31, 2014, 8:33:34 AM12/31/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
The current URL, accounts/login/, didn't match any of these. says that you dont have this url "accounts/login/" mapped in your urls.py file

monoBOT
Visite mi sitio(Visit my site): monobotsoft.es/blog/

Hossein Rashnoo

Jan 1, 2015, 2:40:24 AM1/1/15
to django...@googlegroups.com
I did a stupid mistake. I use oauth2 before using django auth and create user.