admin ViewDoesNotExistError

Martin Spasov

Jun 28, 2014, 1:22:11 PM6/28/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys, I am following the Tango with Django tutorial and cant  access my admin site. For the past hour and a half I was trying to figure out why i get the following

I also follow the Official Django Tut and i checked to see if i would get the same error, but i didn't.. Everything worked fine and in there i dont have the views file that is shown in this error. I checked both projects files and they seem the same. Any advice?

Andrew Choi

Jun 29, 2014, 9:10:01 AM6/29/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Martin,

Perhaps try copying over the folder configuration from the non-error-triggering project and try to continue from there. Also, perhaps permissions are to blame?

Andrew