django migrating from sqlite3 to oracle gives error ORA-02000

Mohamed Saleh

Feb 9, 2018, 4:12:20 PM2/9/18
to Django users

I hava a Django app on a windows server 2012 which was set up with sqlite3 as the db, but it's going to production so I'm migrating the tables to oracle 12c on the server, i don't care about the data just the tables so when I run

    python manage.py migrate

I get ORA-2000 Error: missing ALWAYS keyword

I'm new to django, what am i missing?

Jani Tiainen

Feb 9, 2018, 4:24:55 PM2/9/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Could you give full traceback and preferably migration code that fails.

Just Oracle error code isn't enough to help you.