Re: modelfields

Kasper Laudrup

Sep 27, 2019, 8:10:27 AM9/27/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Challa,

On 27/09/2019 08.50, challa.Harikrishna chowdary wrote:
> Hi
>
>  what is an error ple reply me any one urgent
>
> django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: Creating a ModelForm
> without either the 'fields' attribute or the 'exclude' attribute is
> prohibited; form Register_ModelForm needs updating.

It seems like the error message is telling you that you trying to create
a ModelForm without 'attribute' or 'exclude' fields.

Have you tried updating your 'Register_ModelForm' as the error message
clearly tells you to?

What exactly is it you don't understand? The error message seems very
clear to me...

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

challa.Harikrishna chowdary