Partner

ericki...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2021, 11:19:18 AM6/23/21
to Django users
hello guys am looking for any one good at Django and DRF i have couple of personal projects which needs this tech spec am not good at them if any one is interested plz i will be grateful

Arthur Obo Nwakaji

Jun 23, 2021, 11:58:52 AM6/23/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am interested and love to know more about this opportunity. I am well experienced in Django and DRF.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021, 4:19 PM ericki...@gmail.com <ericki...@gmail.com wrote:
hello guys am looking for any one good at Django and DRF i have couple of personal projects which needs this tech spec am not good at them if any one is interested plz i will be grateful

Ogunsanya Opeyemi

Jun 23, 2021, 12:36:05 PM6/23/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I would like to join you. I have more experience in django

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, Arthur Obo Nwakaji <arthu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am interested and love to know more about this opportunity. I am well experienced in Django and DRF.

On Wed, 23 Jun 2021, 4:19 PM ericki...@gmail.com <ericki...@gmail.com wrote:
hello guys am looking for any one good at Django and DRF i have couple of personal projects which needs this tech spec am not good at them if any one is interested plz i will be grateful

null

Sri ram

Jun 23, 2021, 2:24:36 PM6/23/21

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 8:48 PM ericki...@gmail.com <ericki...@gmail.com> wrote:
hello guys am looking for any one good at Django and DRF i have couple of personal projects which needs this tech spec am not good at them if any one is interested plz i will be grateful

Thanks & Regards

T.Sriram,
Mob:  9849828772

Natalie Smyth

Jun 23, 2021, 7:13:27 PM6/23/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Erick,

My name is Natalie, I am a full stack web developer and I would love to work with you on some projects!

I love the Django framework, have used it a lot, and am very familiar with DRF and using restful routes in general.

Best,
Natalie

DJANGO DEVELOPER

Jun 24, 2021, 12:36:43 AM6/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erick!
I am a python/Django developer and use it for many projects and I would love to have a meeting with you to discuss the projects.
Regards:
Muhammad Abubakar

Symaxx

Jun 25, 2021, 9:30:10 AM6/25/21