Backend exception after upgrade.

Kirill Maksimov

Sep 25, 2020, 9:56:58 AM9/25/20
to Django users
Hello guys. I'm using Python3.8 and Django2.2.

After upgrade to django 2.2, I'm getting weird exception which happens only on ecs sever:

AttributeError partially initialized module 'django_redis.cache' has no attribute 'RedisCache' (most likely due to a circular import)

Also had similar exceptions for mysql backend:

AttributeError partially initialized module 'django.db.backends.mysql.compiler' has no attribute 'SQLInsertCompiler' (most likely due to a circular import)

I wonder why it could happen? Also if I build and run the same container locally it works fine. Big thanks for any help.