django templates

ngangsia akumbo

Jul 22, 2014, 3:50:14 AM7/22/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Django Users

I have a question.

I have created all my apps for my websites which are events , blog,  and gallery.
They all extends to the base.html file .

From my development server i can access this individual app by just typing
localhost:8000/blogs and the blog template will appear.

My question is this. How do i do for all the apps to appear at once on the
base.html page?

In short i want to be able to open the main website so that all the app will be on it.

what do i need to do?

Thanks

ngangsia akumbo

Jul 22, 2014, 5:53:35 AM7/22/14
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ok
i have created all my apps and extended to the base.html file
so what next?

Akshay Mukadam

Jul 22, 2014, 7:37:37 AM7/22/14
to django...@googlegroups.com

In the url file of ur main project link all the url of the respective app u have created and jsut attach it in ur central template that set

ngangsia akumbo

Jul 22, 2014, 7:50:33 AM7/22/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
please give me an exmaple , all my urls for the various apps are all in the main project urls file