NEW USER

Jawad khan

Jun 3, 2023, 10:17:18 AM6/3/23
to Django users
I hope you are all doing well, I am Jawad Khan from Peshawar Pakistan, recently start working in Django. Please can any one help how to start and complete a proper website.

Abubakar Siddique

Jun 3, 2023, 10:37:55 AM6/3/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi jawad,
Yes, I can help you to achieve your goal

Contct me
Whatstapp
03158090326

Thanks

On Sat, Jun 3, 2023, 7:17 PM Jawad khan <jawad...@gmail.com> wrote:
I hope you are all doing well, I am Jawad Khan from Peshawar Pakistan, recently start working in Django. Please can any one help how to start and complete a proper website.

Muhammed Lawal

Jun 3, 2023, 1:39:04 PM6/3/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jawad, I would suggest you start with the tutorial on Django official website.
Best regards

Jeff Kingsley

Jun 5, 2023, 5:04:28 AM6/5/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jawad Khan! It's great to hear that you've started working with Django and are looking for guidance on how to start and complete a proper website. Django is a powerful web framework that can help you build robust and scalable websites.

To help you get started and complete your website, here are some general steps to follow:

  1. Planning and Requirements Gathering:

    • Define the purpose and goals of your website.
    • Identify the target audience and their needs.
    • Gather requirements and determine the core features and functionality.
  2. Designing the Database:

    • Identify the data entities and relationships needed for your website.
    • Design the database schema using Django's Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) features.
    • Define models in Django to represent the database structure.
  3. Setting up the Django Project:

    • Install Django using pip.
    • Create a new Django project using the django-admin command.
    • Configure the project settings, such as database connection and static files.
  4. Creating Django Apps:

    • Divide your website's functionality into smaller, reusable components called apps.
    • Create Django apps for each major functionality of your website.
    • Define models, views, and templates specific to each app.
  5. Implementing Views and Templates:

    • Define views that handle user requests and render the appropriate templates.
    • Create HTML templates using Django's template language, which allows dynamic rendering of data.
  6. Implementing URLs and Routing:

    • Define URL patterns in your Django project's URL configuration file (urls.py).
    • Map URLs to appropriate views and apps.
  7. Testing and Debugging:

    • Write tests to ensure your website's functionality works as expected.
    • Use Django's built-in testing framework to run tests and identify any issues.
    • Debug and fix any errors or bugs that arise during development.
  8. Adding User Authentication and Security:

    • Implement user authentication and authorization using Django's built-in authentication system.
    • Apply security measures like input validation, CSRF protection, and secure handling of user data.
  9. Styling and Front-end Development:

    • Apply CSS styles and design elements to enhance the visual appearance of your website.
    • Use front-end frameworks like Bootstrap to create responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
  10. Deployment and Hosting:

    • Choose a hosting platform or server to deploy your Django website.
    • Configure the production settings, including database, static files, and security measures.
    • Deploy your Django project to the chosen server and ensure it is accessible to users.

Jeff Kingsley

Jun 5, 2023, 5:04:57 AM6/5/23
to django...@googlegroups.com