Looking for a Django Co-Founder.

Zack Amaral

Nov 17, 2018, 5:29:14 PM11/17/18
to Django users
Hi,

I have an idea for a next generation PaaS. I was wondering if there are any Django developers that would be interested in being a co-founder with my company. I'm an AWS Architect but sadly a really bad developer. If there's anybody on this forum that would be interested please let me know and we can setup a time to talk about the details of the project.

Thanks,

Zack

TimT Vogt

Nov 17, 2018, 6:32:56 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
What problem do you want to solve?
Tim

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Zack Amaral

Nov 17, 2018, 7:07:38 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Tim,

The two biggest problems I want to solve are event safety and event convenience. I sent you an email for my business plan. It's from Live Plan.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Cheers,

Zack

Lucas G. Navarro

Nov 17, 2018, 9:32:46 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi! How are you? Can you tell us more about this?

Regards!

Zack Amaral

Nov 17, 2018, 10:02:09 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Lucas,

So basically I'm trying to build twitch.tv for the music industry. Users will be able to create events and sell tickets to their events. Users will also be able to request events. So for example, I want my favorite DJ to play my birthday party, I can request to pay him $200 for a one hour show. Once I pay I have access to his session and I can view his live stream for my birthday!

You should have an email from Live Plan.

Cheers,

Zack Amaral

Erol DEMİRHAN

Nov 17, 2018, 10:04:55 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zack,

My name is Erol DEMIRHAN,

I received your email. It sounds interesting. I'm waiting for your reply about the details of the project.

Sincerely

Zack Amaral

Nov 17, 2018, 10:12:13 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com

Zack Amaral

Nov 17, 2018, 10:17:11 PM11/17/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Let me know if you guys are interested in setting up a video conference. I'd love to tell you more about it. I can show you the UI/UX I've been working on.

Thank you for your consideration,

Zack Amaral

Peter Mudoko

Nov 18, 2018, 12:53:56 AM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good project indeed add me to your plan.

Harish Soni

Nov 18, 2018, 12:59:28 AM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would love to know more about this can we have a mail conversation so I can get acces of your live app

Erol DEMİRHAN

Nov 18, 2018, 2:03:04 PM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zack,

I'm interested in setting up a video conference whenever you and other people are available. We'd better set an hour for the meeting.
By the way can we use Slack app for the communication? If everybody okay with that?

Sincerely

Erol DEMİRHAN

Zack Amaral

Nov 18, 2018, 2:05:19 PM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
What time are you available today?

Erol DEMİRHAN

Nov 18, 2018, 2:10:13 PM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zack,

I'm available for the next 10 hours right now.

Sincerely

ALLAN NJOROGE

Nov 18, 2018, 2:13:22 PM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zack,

I am available, my question is are you looking for just django developers or any one who has the same motivation to see something through despite the means? I’m a crapy developer but i get things done.

Allan Njoroge Kinyanjui
Email: njorog...@gmail.com

*God is Great!*

Alison Mukoma

Nov 18, 2018, 2:18:04 PM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am a python dev and use django a lot,
I would like to be part of this.

Alison Mukoma

Harish Soni

Nov 18, 2018, 11:44:48 PM11/18/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sure why not let's setup. I will be available at your time.

Regards
Harish Soni

Idowu Tunde

Nov 19, 2018, 8:35:08 AM11/19/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Helo you can do public found raising
In term of ICO which help to get more fund from the puplic

Shashank Singh

Nov 25, 2018, 10:49:20 AM11/25/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested. Is there is anything I can do now?

TimT Vogt

Nov 25, 2018, 1:46:53 PM11/25/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zack do I need an account for liveplan?

Tim

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Gear Crew

Nov 25, 2018, 2:17:31 PM11/25/18
to Django users
I am here i am interested i am 20 years old and not Pro in django but i'm still learning until die if you have any ideas I will be with you

Tim Vogt

Nov 26, 2018, 6:49:34 PM11/26/18
to Django users
Hi Zack just made an account to live plan. It seems you have removed me form the plan.

Tim

Op 18 nov. 2018 om 00:53 heeft Lucas G. Navarro <lucasg...@gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

El sáb., 17 nov. 2018 7:29 PM, Zack Amaral <zack.j...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi,

I have an idea for a next generation PaaS. I was wondering if there are any Django developers that would be interested in being a co-founder with my company. I'm an AWS Architect but sadly a really bad developer. If there's anybody on this forum that would be interested please let me know and we can setup a time to talk about the details of the project.

Thanks,

Zack

TimT Vogt

Nov 27, 2018, 1:07:00 AM11/27/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
The only way to look at the plan is making an paid account. Why not put a pdf or link to Dropbox?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 5:03:18 AM1/22/19
to Django users
Sorry about the delay. Can I get an update on everybody that is still interested in being a co founder? Let me send you guys a link to my plan, I removed access for a couple of you guys. Let me just post a link real quick.

Here's a link to my plan: https://pitch.liveplan.com/FQNcr/qJbwS
You shouldn't need access to this @tim vogt.

If you are interested in learning more I'd love to set up a call with you guys.

Thanks

Zack Amaral
We Love Music, LLC

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 5:03:18 AM1/22/19
to Django users
Hey boss, sorry about the late reply, Are you still interested?

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 5:03:18 AM1/22/19
to Django users
Alison,

Are you still interested in co-founding?

Thanks,

Zack Amaral

Vedarth Sharma

Jan 22, 2019, 10:47:54 AM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Looks interesting. I'm interested in working with you on this. I think it's a very good idea.

official...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2019, 10:58:14 AM1/22/19
to Django users
New to django but i am a great talent and beside would like to join the team. Here is my whatsapp contact +239039712085
Message has been deleted

RETAIL CYBER

Jan 22, 2019, 1:49:37 PM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
im having problems connecting to a mysql db can u help

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 12:40 PM Roshan Shah <techie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

I am also looking for one for a job portal idea.

There is also a group on linked in https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10310318/ where people with ideas and who are looking for co-founders can use.

If anyone is interested in job portal idea, please ping me if there is a django solution that I can use and contribute to in this space, please let me know.

Roshan
P.S : I live in Waterloo, ON ( Eastern Time Zone)

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM <official...@gmail.com> wrote:
New to django but i am a great talent and beside would like to join the team. Here is my whatsapp contact +239039712085

Roshan Shah / Sr. IT Consultant
techie...@gmail.com / (519) 496-8860

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with me by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks.

Zack Amaral

Jan 22, 2019, 9:42:48 PM1/22/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
@Vedarth

Do you have time for a video call sometime this week?

Cheers,

Zack

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.

Vedarth Sharma

Jan 23, 2019, 7:52:44 AM1/23/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
@Zack

Yes, I'm free this week. You can ping me on Hangouts if you want to do a video call.

Alison

Jan 31, 2019, 10:52:38 AM1/31/19
to Django users
Hi Zack,

Yes I am still interested.

Thanks
Alison

Anh Nguyen

Feb 2, 2019, 8:15:22 AM2/2/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, it there are still able to join ?

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Phillips

Feb 2, 2019, 4:11:26 PM2/2/19
to django users
This thread appears to be a scam. It seems the OP is not contacting any of the folks who say they are interested. Perhaps this thread should be removed?

Mark

Zack Amaral

Feb 2, 2019, 4:30:14 PM2/2/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
No, I’ve just been busy and haven’t had time to look at everybody’s response. We are looking for one front end / Django developer. I’m still trying to meet with people. I’ve been emailing them individually.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Django users" group.

Zack Amaral

Feb 2, 2019, 4:31:13 PM2/2/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
We need somebody that can help with the backend but also knows vue.js or react. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to contact everybody. There’s been a lot of requests.