Need Help From Senior Django-Angular Dev

Nouman Mehmood

Nov 20, 2020, 2:40:27 PM11/20/20
to Django users
hello all,

Hope you're doing great. I am new to Django and angular. I am trying to figure out how to integrate Django-Angular project. I'm having trouble finding answers to the errors mainly when i am trying to integrate my login api (django-restframe work i.e. token authentication) to angular Login components. Main errors I've got is forbidden error 403. Can anyone help? or can share their simple projects mainly on Django and angular.
Thank you in advance. Have a great day/night

Kasper Laudrup

Nov 20, 2020, 3:30:36 PM11/20/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nouman,

On 20/11/2020 20.03, Nouman Mehmood wrote:
> I'm having trouble finding answers to the errors mainly when i am trying to integrate my
> login api (django-restframe work i.e. token authentication) to angular
> Login components. Main errors I've got is forbidden error 403. Can anyone help?

If you try write a more detailed question with the relevant code
snippets, error output etc. then I'm sure someone will be wiling to do
their best to help. Consider reading this first:

https://stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask

> or can share their simple projects mainly on Django and
> angular.

I found this with a quick search on one of those popular internet search
engines out there:

https://bezkoder.com/django-angular-crud-rest-framework/

Maybe that could be helpful?

Kind regards,