I am searching: How to make drop down list in django

amandee...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 7:18:06 AM9/1/16
to Django users
I trying for last 7 days to search this topic but could not find :(

ludovic coues

Sep 1, 2016, 8:05:16 AM9/1/16
to django...@googlegroups.com
Do you mind to share a bit more of what you are trying to do ?
There is a few way to get a dropdown list out of a django form class.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.10/ref/models/fields/#django.db.models.Field.choices
is one way to do it, for a specific use case.

> I trying for last 7 days to search this topic but could not find :(

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a22b7506-9a82-4e1b-8835-b170774ec03a%40googlegroups.com.

Cordialement, Coues Ludovic
+336 148 743 42

Gergely Polonkai

Sep 1, 2016, 8:24:31 AM9/1/16
to Django users
This very much depends on what exactly want to do, but in general, it doesn’t really Django’s job. Can you produce the desired result in a plain HTML file? If not, you should visit an HTML/CSS tutorial; if yes, you should define your problem a bit better, otherwise we won’t be able to help you.