Looking for mentors for Google Summer of Code

Asjad khan

Oct 1, 2020, 9:02:22 AM10/1/20
to Django users

I am looking for mentors who can train me to so that I am able to be a part of this esteemed organization in the next year's Google Summer of Code.
I have a strong passion for Django and have projects on GitHub too.
But I need help so that I am fully aware about this community.
Is there someone who can help me out in this journey?

Thank You
Asjad Ahmed Khan

Dvs Khamele

Oct 11, 2020, 1:22:12 PM10/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi do you hire contract based python/django freelancer?
 We can help you in this and related tasks at fair prices. Reply or send email to div...@pythonmate.com
Best Regards,
Divyesh Khamele,
Pythonmate

Gagan Deep

Oct 24, 2020, 8:47:12 PM10/24/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Asjad,

This mailing is for users of Django. Your question will be well suited in the django-core-mentorship mailing list. Feel free to repost your query there if it is still unresolved

Warm Regards,
Gagan Deep

MANAV

Oct 24, 2020, 8:57:30 PM10/24/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

Even I am looking for one, So if anyone could guide please help us. Even I want to contribute for the development of this esteemed organization by means of Google Summer of Code. I have submitted patches as well for The Django Project and they are merged as well.