?? question ,its urgent

Abhinandan K

Jun 20, 2022, 2:47:46 AM6/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
how to store the data in django databse table if user append fields according to their need
for example i have 1 one field 1) name 2) age 3) salary and the sign('+)
if user click on + sign row append one plus in form..my question is that i want to store the data in all appended textboxes in single field in database,,

Abhishek Choudhury

Jun 20, 2022, 3:37:10 AM6/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhinandan,

You can create a JSON field as dict and accordingly add key values to that dictionary (provided by the + add option in frontend). Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards,
Abhishek

Thanks and regards,
Abhishek Choudhury
Mobile: +91 7903717967

Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Jun 20, 2022, 4:49:19 AM6/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

Just an fyi your email showed up as suspect ??

spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning
abhin...@snakescript.com does not designate 2607:f8b0:4864:20::62b as
permitted sender)

might want to get that fixed

Happy Monday !!!
Thanks - paul

Paul Kudla

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3

Toronto 416.642.7266
Main 1.866.411.7266
Fax 1.888.892.7266
Email pa...@scom.ca

> believed to be clean.

Wazed Khan

Jun 20, 2022, 10:12:58 AM6/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
You could make the fields as not required like name = models.CharField(blank=True) I could be wrong or Didn't get your question if I'm in one of them ignore the suggestion.

Seelam Mahesh

Jun 20, 2022, 10:12:58 AM6/20/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Use quarey set

Soumen Khatua

Jun 23, 2022, 7:06:53 AM6/23/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Better use JSON Field to store all the informations

Ryan Nowakowski

Jun 26, 2022, 6:45:23 PM6/26/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
An alternative to storing all values in a single model field is to use EAV:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entity%E2%80%93attribute%E2%80%93value_model

Wazed Khan

Jun 26, 2022, 10:42:38 PM6/26/22
to django...@googlegroups.com