Required Django programmers for HR Portal project

maninder singh Kumar

Jun 27, 2020, 3:58:06 PM6/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear group subscribers,

I require Django programmers for an HR Job portal.  It is an intern project.

regards .... willy

oba stephen

Jun 27, 2020, 6:00:37 PM6/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Would be interestef

Mottaz Hegaze

Jun 27, 2020, 6:05:01 PM6/27/20
to Django users
Mr Kumar,

Please checkout your inbox or spam folder,

I sent you my CV with email title " [ Motaz Hejaze ] Senior Python Django / Flask / Node.js  Backend developer "

Thanks & Regards

Tobi DEGNON

Jun 27, 2020, 6:58:15 PM6/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, what are the project requirements and how I get in. thanks

John McClain

Jun 28, 2020, 8:55:22 AM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Send me your details

--
John McClain

Cell: 085-1977-823
Skype: jmcclain0129

maninder singh Kumar

Jun 28, 2020, 9:00:23 AM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Just out of curiosity I would like to know more about the project John

Regds.  Willy

Sent from my iPad

chander shekhar

Jun 28, 2020, 9:45:56 AM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Dvs Khamele

Jun 28, 2020, 10:03:40 AM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maninder Kumar,
I have built several similar HR Based solutions and few chatbots of HR all Django Backed.
So, not as an intern but I am interested in joining this project or your company as a developer / senior developer. If that suits your needs.
Thanks & Regards,
Divyesh Khamele

Ernest Thuku

Jun 28, 2020, 10:51:05 AM6/28/20
to Django users

Ali Murtuza

Jun 28, 2020, 1:06:32 PM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Srikanth K

Jun 28, 2020, 1:06:32 PM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am interested to do this assignment.

Regards,
Srikanth.K

Lokesh Kumar

Jun 28, 2020, 1:06:44 PM6/28/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!! I'm interested.

I would like to know about the project. Please do respond as soon as possible.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you!

Regards,
Lokesh Kumar

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 1:27 AM maninder singh Kumar <maninder...@gmail.com> wrote:

Karan Sahu

Jun 29, 2020, 5:05:20 AM6/29/20
to Django users

Hi Maninder,
I am interested to work on the project. Have 4+ years of experience to work on Django and have developed similar kind of portal before.

Could you please let me know more details about the project?

Best,
Karan Sahu

srinivasan narasiman

Jun 29, 2020, 10:12:55 AM6/29/20