Internal Server Error

Soumen Khatua

Jun 28, 2019, 6:09:48 AM6/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,
I'm using digital ocean provided Ubuntu 16.04 version yesterday I was trying to configure PostgreSQL remotely.So I did some changes in this path:
/etc/postgresql/9.5/main/pg-hba.conf and postgresql.conf. After that I cahnge it as it wasbut still I'm getting Internal server error at the provided IP and also Domain name.

Plase help me guys.

Thank You

Regards,
Soumen

jjmutumi

Jun 28, 2019, 10:33:49 AM6/28/19
to Django users
Hi there,

It would be helpful if you can look at the logs for your application. Check in /var/log/.

For example you could check:

/var/log/apache2
/var/log/nginx
/var/log/postgresql
/var/log/uwsgi
/var/log/syslog

Which will exist depending on your setup.

You can also configure the email for Django to mail error tracebacks.