Exciting Opportunity: Join Our Django WhatsApp Bulk Messaging Project!

SURAJ TIWARI

Feb 18, 2024, 11:48:37 AMFeb 18
to Django users

🚀 Join Our Django WhatsApp Bulk Messaging Project!

👋 Hello everyone,

Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in Django development? Do you want to work on a meaningful project that leverages WhatsApp for bulk messaging? We're thrilled to invite you to join our dynamic team!

🌟 Benefits:

  • Get hands-on experience working on a real-world Django project.
  • Learn how to leverage WhatsApp for bulk messaging, a valuable skill in today's digital landscape.
  • Opportunities for hybrid work, allowing flexibility in your schedule.
  • Collaborate with experienced developers and gain valuable mentorship.
  • Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies.

💼 Opportunities Available:

  • Django developers
  • Frontend developers
  • UI/UX designers
  • Quality assurance testers

🤝 How to Join: Simply reply to this message expressing your interest, and we'll provide you with all the necessary details to get started on our project.

Let's work together to create something amazing and gain valuable experience along the way! 💻✨

Best regards,

Suraj Tiwari

Amitesh Tripathi

Feb 18, 2024, 11:50:29 AMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
How to join this?

muhammed yayi

Feb 18, 2024, 11:54:33 AMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will love to join the djano group

Feb 18, 2024, 12:25:06 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com

Chekwube Utomi

Feb 18, 2024, 1:15:46 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will like to be part of the project

Ananth Deval

Feb 18, 2024, 1:15:46 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested. Please include me.

Regards
Ananth

kingsley rhema

Feb 18, 2024, 1:15:59 PMFeb 18
to Django users

+2348082046332
I am interested in this.

enna rena

Feb 18, 2024, 1:16:00 PMFeb 18
to Django users
which django level is required to join the project ? i am interested, but i am in starting level

Kondjee Kamutindi

Feb 18, 2024, 2:05:17 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com

vikraman M

Feb 18, 2024, 2:05:32 PMFeb 18
to Django users

I'm Interested .

AYUSH GUPTA

Feb 18, 2024, 2:08:03 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I want to join as django developer

fextha satria

Feb 18, 2024, 2:29:40 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interesting in this project. Please allow me to join.

Satria fextha

Outlook for iOS を入手

Feb 18, 2024, 2:40:25 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com

REAGAN.M.E.M

Feb 18, 2024, 2:42:33 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com

Colin Ado

Feb 18, 2024, 3:30:46 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am on it,
Please I will be grateful to be part of this journey.
Interested!

Thank you

Sanjeev Singh

Feb 18, 2024, 3:44:40 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, please add me.

Thanks!
Sanjeev Singh

SEYRAM AWUDI

Feb 18, 2024, 3:46:10 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'd also love to join as a django developer.

kelvin Ace

Feb 18, 2024, 3:46:14 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com

Benjamin kissa

Feb 18, 2024, 3:46:17 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested i would like to join

David K

Feb 18, 2024, 4:07:27 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suraj,

Please count me in. I'd like to contribute and learn.

Thanks

Yao Marius SODOKIN

Feb 18, 2024, 4:39:33 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello ! I'm interrested.

Yao Marius SODOKIN
Currently student in Software Engineering at  Institute of Training and Research in Computer Science at UAC.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Scholar.

Patient makanga

Feb 18, 2024, 5:06:53 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would like to be part of the project.

Juan Fernando Arango Uribe

Feb 18, 2024, 5:50:01 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Adisa Barakat Adekemi

Feb 18, 2024, 5:50:09 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this project. How do I join

Kevin Tuo

Feb 18, 2024, 6:50:57 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
I agree to join the Django group!

Suchak Niraula

Feb 18, 2024, 7:05:42 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested. Can you send the details?

Dhiraj Kumar

Feb 18, 2024, 11:31:17 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suraj Tiwari,

I hope this message finds you well. I am thrilled to express my interest in joining your Django WhatsApp Bulk Messaging Project. The opportunity to gain hands-on experience in Django development and work on a real-world project leveraging WhatsApp for bulk messaging aligns perfectly with my career goals.

I am particularly excited about the chance to collaborate with an experienced team, learn from seasoned developers, and contribute to a meaningful project. The flexibility of a hybrid work arrangement is also appealing, allowing me to balance work with other commitments.

Please provide me with the necessary details to get started on this exciting journey. I am eager to be part of this project and contribute my skills as a Django developer.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to work together on this innovative project.

Thanks & Regard Dhiraj Kumar
Mobile No. : 9643843355, EXT: 250

Dhiraj Kumar

Feb 18, 2024, 11:32:20 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com, SURAJ TIWARI

Hamza Bilal

Feb 18, 2024, 11:44:46 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes i Want to join this project

Aman kumar

Feb 18, 2024, 11:47:48 PMFeb 18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suraj,
Interested in working as Django developer

ronald munjoma

Feb 19, 2024, 12:21:21 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.
--
Best and Regards
Ronald Munjoma

Amen Guda

Feb 19, 2024, 12:55:09 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested. Please include me.

Patient makanga

Feb 19, 2024, 1:04:49 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am interested,

Best Regards

bode moses

Feb 19, 2024, 2:57:25 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please i will love to join the team

Thanks

Moses

On Sun, Feb 18, 2024 at 5:50 PM Amitesh Tripathi <manihr...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to join this?

--
oyedokun

bode moses

Theresa Taye

Feb 19, 2024, 3:33:23 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested

Ravindra Magar

Feb 19, 2024, 7:27:18 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024, 5:55 PM Go-siddhi <sup...@gosiddhiinfotech.in> wrote:
I am Interested.

Enamul Majid

Feb 19, 2024, 8:53:23 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested to join in this project. Let me know the procedure of joining this project.

Salaudeen Ridwan

Feb 19, 2024, 8:55:24 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will like to join and contribute to any project under django

Praveen Thakur

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:38 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I,m interested. Can you provide more details?

I- MirzaBaig

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:39 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Would absolutely keen to contribute in this project,  do let me know how to join the whatsapp group...

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:40 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this project as a django developer or a front end developer

I will love to join the djano group

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:45 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com

anusha shet

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:46 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would love to contribute to this project as an experienced Django developer.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Anusha Shet

solomon chikezie

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:51 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please I will.love to join these...
Add me up +2348139541307

On Sun, 18 Feb 2024, 20:05 vikraman M, <vikram...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm Interested .
On Sunday, February 18, 2024 at 10:18:37 PM UTC+5:30 SURAJ TIWARI wrote:

[...]

Happiness Ego

Abhishek Hugar

Feb 19, 2024, 9:29:53 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Suraj Tiwari,
I'm interested and happy to contribute to this project

uttam kumar

Feb 19, 2024, 9:30:03 AMFeb 19
to Django users
Hi Suraj!
I am interested in your Project as Django Developer.

Andrew Tola

Feb 19, 2024, 9:30:10 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Victoria Adebiyi Precious

Feb 19, 2024, 9:30:20 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com

nnamdi ikedife

Feb 19, 2024, 9:30:46 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested pls add me

 I am Django developer also

Dieudonné Munganga

Feb 19, 2024, 9:30:51 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com

krima alfred

Feb 19, 2024, 9:30:55 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour chers membres IT,je suis ravi de la collaboration .En effet, j'aimerais bien partager cette expérience avec vous .
ALFRED KRIMA INGÉNIEUR  DE CONCEPTION EN SCIENCES INFORMATIQUES OPTION DASI
ADMINISTRATEUR  WEB,DBA ET DÉVELOPPEUR D'APPLICATION DES SYSTÈMES D'INFORMATIONS(DASI) .{ PHP5,7 ZEND FRAMEWORK 1,2&3 . DOCTRINE(ORM&ODM),HTML5,JQUERY,BD MYSQL ,MARIABD,JUNIOR PYTHON (FRAMEWORRK DJANGO,BD POSTGRES) ORACLE}.DBA SOUS LINUX. OS / Distribution Debian 10 (Jessie) & CENTOS 8.
CENTRE RÉGIONAL DES ŒUVRES UNIVERSITAIRES ABIDJAN I(CROU AI) .    +2250708861056/0574868449
FREE-LANCER & E-CONSULTING
STATUT ovhcloud

  *** CORDIALEMENT ***

july quintero

Feb 19, 2024, 10:47:39 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I would like to be part of this work team and thus strengthen my knowledge with this great team of enthusiastic people with a lot of experience in this field of web development. Thank you very much for your attention and I will be waiting for a response.

Mohit Lamba

Feb 19, 2024, 10:50:20 AMFeb 19
to Django users
I want to join this. Please add my number 8979091615

Efosa Jeffrey Okooboh

Feb 19, 2024, 11:21:19 AMFeb 19
to Django users
I am interested

Raphael Polanco

Feb 19, 2024, 11:29:18 AMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would like to take the opportunity to warn the users against information sharing with strangers. Check LinkedIn profiles, email dresses, etc...and never send money!

Best Regards,

R. Polanco

Delsan Anthony Soliva

Feb 19, 2024, 12:13:42 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would love to contribute on this project

Abdulrahman Abbas

Feb 19, 2024, 12:19:59 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested +234 903233 9716

wisdom teye

Feb 19, 2024, 1:08:56 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also interested in  joining the project.

Tangkat Sodo

Feb 19, 2024, 1:08:56 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Please i am a beginner and i want to join this project.

I am Tangkat from Nigeria

Looking forward to contributing and growing.

Paul Kudla (SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Feb 19, 2024, 3:23:45 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com

since this list is no longer supporting django i have filtered it to a
spam filter

fyi

Have A Happy Monday !!!

Thanks - Paul Kudla (Manager SCOM.CA Internet Services Inc.)

Scom.ca Internet Services <http://www.scom.ca>
004-1009 Byron Street South
Whitby, Ontario - Canada
L1N 4S3

Toronto 416.642.7266
Main 1.866.411.7266
Fax 1.888.892.7266
Email pa...@scom.ca

On 2024-02-19 1:05 p.m., Tangkat Sodo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please i am a beginner and i want to join this project.
>
> I am Tangkat from Nigeria
> +2347039634903
>
> Looking forward to contributing and growing.
>
> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024, 17:48 SURAJ TIWARI, <suraj1...@gmail.com
> <mailto:suraj1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> 🚀 Join Our Django WhatsApp Bulk Messaging Project!
>
> 👋 Hello everyone,
>
> Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on
> experience in Django development? Do you want to work on a
> meaningful project that leverages WhatsApp for bulk messaging? We're
> thrilled to invite you to join our dynamic team!
>
> 🌟 Benefits:
>
> * Get hands-on experience working on a real-world Django project.
> * Learn how to leverage WhatsApp for bulk messaging, a valuable
> skill in today's digital landscape.
> * Opportunities for hybrid work, allowing flexibility in your
> schedule.
> * Collaborate with experienced developers and gain valuable
> mentorship.
> * Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies.
>
> 💼 Opportunities Available:
>
> * Django developers
> * Frontend developers
> * UI/UX designers
> * Quality assurance testers
>
> 🤝 How to Join: Simply reply to this message expressing your
> interest, and we'll provide you with all the necessary details to
> get started on our project.
>
> Let's work together to create something amazing and gain valuable
> experience along the way! 💻✨
>
> Best regards,
>
> Suraj Tiwari

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e8a705fd-10d9-4c1a-b4ba-0a7b896dbfean%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/e8a705fd-10d9-4c1a-b4ba-0a7b896dbfean%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFs%3DOGYi2RvuB5fzoJViy20WBUyjqi56FPOaxdqDvdg4p8e8EQ%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAFs%3DOGYi2RvuB5fzoJViy20WBUyjqi56FPOaxdqDvdg4p8e8EQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> believed to be clean.

OSP PRO

Feb 19, 2024, 3:30:09 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Am also interested.
+256704487563

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/fa752181-3a36-468a-b17e-e307a54de83a%40scom.ca.

Bradie Poa

Feb 19, 2024, 3:37:41 PMFeb 19
to Django users
I am interested in this project bruh

Chisom Iheanacho

Feb 19, 2024, 7:22:39 PMFeb 19
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am really interested in this opportunity

Eleuthere Aluma

Feb 20, 2024, 9:18:36 AMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my name is Eleuthère AL. I'm interested in these opportunity my num for whatsapp is +243893111979
..

Galuh Akbar Putra

Feb 20, 2024, 9:18:38 AMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ogunkoya Mayowa

Feb 20, 2024, 9:18:38 AMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to join Django group

On Sun, Feb 18, 2024, 5:49 PM Amitesh Tripathi <manihr...@gmail.com> wrote:
How to join this?

Fabrice coder

Feb 20, 2024, 9:18:54 AMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Yoan Bello

Feb 20, 2024, 10:15:43 AMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my name is yoan and i am interested in this exciting opportunity.

miclem abasie

Feb 20, 2024, 10:15:44 AMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested, please how do I go about it?

cleyson cassio

Feb 20, 2024, 12:18:57 PMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Olá !

Tenho interesse!

Estou disponível: Aqui no Whatsapp

E-mail: mailto:cleyso...@gmail.com

Meu Github: Git:

Atenciosamente;

--

Cleyson Cássio

foto

CLEYSON CASSIO
Gestão Comercial / Pós-grad. Gestão Eficaz no Serv. Bar. qualidade em processos / Eng. de Software - em formação

+55 (84) 998059947   |  cleyso...@gmail.com

GitHub

olá

Instagram

Linkedin

"Ama todos, confia em poucos, faça mal a ninguém." -William Shakespeare

Imagem de botões sociais do aplicativo Imagem de botões sociais do aplicativo

Atif Usman

Feb 20, 2024, 1:41:03 PMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com

Noah Nkalan

Mordecai Etukudo

Christopher Esiso

Feb 20, 2024, 4:33:40 PMFeb 20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested to join you guys.

Best regards!

Atif Usman

Feb 21, 2024, 12:12:30 AMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please add me in whatsapp group

Chisom Iheanacho

Feb 21, 2024, 7:41:13 AMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
+2347041155897    please add my number. I am interested

On Sun, Feb 18, 2024 at 7:15 PM enna rena <enna...@gmail.com> wrote:
which django level is required to join the project ? i am interested, but i am in starting level

Le dimanche 18 février 2024 à 18:25:06 UTC+1, ASAMOAH EMMANUEL a écrit :
add my number +34642063760

On Sun, Feb 18, 2024 at 4:54 PM muhammed yayi <muhamme...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

YAVOUCKO YANGALA Liyé
Pdg de Teranga-Food
Mobile: (+221) 778399425
Adresse: Dakar (Cité Keur Gorgui, Lot 31)

Awoyemi Solomon

Feb 21, 2024, 8:26:32 AMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would like to work with you on this project. I'm excited to hear from you for next steps.

Jawad ABID

Feb 21, 2024, 8:26:32 AMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I want to join as Django developer

Shiva Shankar Pallapu

Feb 21, 2024, 8:26:39 AMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested. My WhatsApp number is 8309025511

wayambuka Junior

Feb 21, 2024, 11:17:47 AMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am really excited for this epic journey on this platform.
Pliz count me in.

Hammed Rafiu

Feb 21, 2024, 2:42:18 PMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I will love to join!

Najeeb Mansur Sayaya

Feb 21, 2024, 2:42:19 PMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested. Please add me.  Here is my phone number 07038571709

Tendai Hamunakwadi

Feb 21, 2024, 2:42:29 PMFeb 21
to Django users
Hi Guys

Yes I'm very much interested to be a part of this project

Roy Matheri

Feb 21, 2024, 3:15:19 PMFeb 21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I would be interested to join this wonderful project

Sent from Mail for Windows

praveen raj

Fasila Ali

Feb 22, 2024, 9:03:19 AMFeb 22
to django...@googlegroups.com
How can i join to this project?

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024, 7:08 am Fasila Ali, <fasila...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am interested in this project as a django developer or a front end developer

I will love to join the djano group

Feb 22, 2024, 9:03:20 AMFeb 22
to django...@googlegroups.com
please include me

Mayur Pise!!

منذر التاج

Feb 22, 2024, 9:03:20 AMFeb 22
to django...@googlegroups.com
انا مهتم رقم التواصل الخاص هو 249115055715

THE tech

Feb 22, 2024, 12:34:53 PMFeb 22
to django...@googlegroups.com

jose kj

Feb 22, 2024, 12:42:40 PMFeb 22
to django...@googlegroups.com
interested

Don Onyango

Feb 23, 2024, 6:58:35 AMFeb 23
to Django users
Interested add +254741590670

agoume koufana stephane

Feb 23, 2024, 12:06:40 PMFeb 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello I'm interested ,
My number : +33 646523241
Available on whatsapp and Telegram .

software ingeneer ,
interested by enterprise architecture and social entrepreneurship
Developpeur web & mobile Full stack  | CDO ~#one day

skype: stephane.agoume1

fady ghalayiny

Feb 23, 2024, 12:06:41 PMFeb 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested where is the link to join the group?

Zeeshan Iqbal

Feb 23, 2024, 12:06:46 PMFeb 23
to Django users
Hi,
Thanks for giving  such a great opportunity. Consider adding me in your team. I would love to learn this skill for bulk messaging.

Regard,

Zeeshan Iqbal

Sekou Dynasty

Feb 23, 2024, 12:19:21 PMFeb 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity. And would it be possible to add +234 815 738 8907?

I do appreciate your time.

Francis Akabo

Feb 23, 2024, 12:49:28 PMFeb 23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this project. Kindly get me started.

Regards.

[...]

It is loading more messages.