keep getting the Fatal Python error with mod_wsgi and apache

Fateh Budwal

Mar 25, 2020, 6:04:01 PM3/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone
 I have complied python 3.8.2 with django 2.2. it run locally fine but when i try to deploy it with Apache and mod_wsgi 4.7.1 and getting the below error. Any suggestions ?
no Python frame
Python path configuration:
  PYTHONHOME = (not set)
  PYTHONPATH = (not set)
  program name = /var/www/project/venu/bin/python
  isolated = 0
  environment = 1
  user site = 1
  import site = 1
  sys._base_executable = /var/www/project/venu/bin/python
  sys.base_prefix = '/opt/python3.8.2'
  sys.base_exec_prefix = '/opt/python3.8.2'
  sys.executable = '/var/www/project/venu/bin/python
  sys.prefix = '/opt/python3.8.2'
  sys.exec_prefix = '/opt/python3.8.2'
  sys.path = [
    '/opt/python3.8.2/lib/python38.zip',
    '/opt/python3.8.2/lib/python3.8',
    '/opt/python3.8.2/lib/lib-dynload',
  ]
Fatal Python error: init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python codec of the filesystem encoding
Python runtime state: core initialized
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named encodings

Hella Nick

Mar 25, 2020, 11:30:35 PM3/25/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
你的服务器是安装的python3.8.2的版本吗?

Fateh Budwal <fbu...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月26日周四 上午6:03写道:

Mike Dewhirst

Mar 26, 2020, 12:36:58 AM3/26/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 26/03/2020 2:29 pm, Hella Nick wrote:
> 你的服务器是安装的python3.8.2的版本吗?
>
> Fateh Budwal <fbu...@gmail.com <mailto:fbu...@gmail.com>>
> 于2020年3月26日周四 上午6:03写道:
>
> Hello Everyone
>  I have complied python 3.8.2 with django 2.2.

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/3.0/faq/install/#faq-python-version-support

That page says Python 3.8 support was added in Django 2.2.8 but you
don't mention which Django is installed in production.

> it run locally fine but when i try to deploy it with Apache and
> mod_wsgi 4.7.1 and getting the below error. Any suggestions ?
>
> |Currentthread 0x00007f5aa48af880(most recent call first):no
> Pythonframe Pythonpath configuration:PYTHONHOME
> =(notset)PYTHONPATH =(notset)program name
> =/var/www/project/venu/bin/python isolated =0environment =1user
> site =1importsite =1sys._base_executable
> =/var/www/project/venu/bin/python sys.base_prefix
> ='/opt/python3.8.2'sys.base_exec_prefix
> ='/opt/python3.8.2'sys.executable
> ='/var/www/project/venu/bin/python sys.prefix = '/opt/python3.8.2'
> sys.exec_prefix = '/opt/python3.8.2' sys.path = [
> '/opt/python3.8.2/lib/python38.zip',
> '/opt/python3.8.2/lib/python3.8',
> '/opt/python3.8.2/lib/lib-dynload', ] Fatal Python error:
> init_fs_encoding: failed to get the Python codec of the filesystem
> encoding Python runtime state: core initialized
> ModuleNotFoundError: No module named encodings Current thread
> (most recent call first)|

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHfGPEeGWB6kdVc65d6s53M-M0KnGS0Er_PFE-pz3tSZco_cGg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAHfGPEeGWB6kdVc65d6s53M-M0KnGS0Er_PFE-pz3tSZco_cGg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Fateh Budwal

Mar 26, 2020, 9:52:10 AM3/26/20
to Django users
i do have django 2.2.8 installed in production.
>     send an email to django...@googlegroups.com
>     <mailto:django-users+unsub...@googlegroups.com>.
>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>     https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOts0r0qLZLyaFczsQvdKNm45uhhRFYZPwo3uTfMK9Jmy%2B1oNQ%40mail.gmail.com
>     <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAOts0r0qLZLyaFczsQvdKNm45uhhRFYZPwo3uTfMK9Jmy%2B1oNQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Fateh Budwal

Mar 26, 2020, 9:52:51 AM3/26/20
to Django users
Yes python 3.8.2 is installed
你的服务器是安装的python3.8.2的版本吗?

Stephen J. Butler

Mar 26, 2020, 9:58:15 AM3/26/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Did you recreate the virtualenv on the server, or did you copy it from your development machine? You should recreate virtualenv's when deploying to a different server.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5f39f719-94f3-4f30-a7d3-2a65749af0cf%40googlegroups.com.

Fateh Budwal

Mar 26, 2020, 12:37:12 PM3/26/20
to Django users