Re: Frontend Developer

Deepak Singh

Mar 23, 2023, 8:19:04 AM3/23/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am a freelance full-stack developer. In the past two years, I have worked on several projects in a way that has pushed me to learn new tools and methods. However, I feel now is the right time for me to engage myself in an organisational environment. It would provide me with a platform to implement the skills I have acquired. Additionally, working in a team would expose me to the latest developments and would be a new learning curve.
I am experienced in working on end-to-end projects. I have a strong hold on the basic concepts and working of data structures and databases. I am most comfortable working with ReactJS and NextJS. However, I am a quick learner and I am willing to expand my knowledge base to other frameworks as well.
If given an opportunity, I am confident that I would be a great addition to your team and I would get to learn a great deal too. I greatly appreciate your time. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

If anyone has any lead let me know.
PFA

Best
Deepak Singh