Django project(website) and cpane

Peter Kirieny

Jun 17, 2021, 5:14:57 PM6/17/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
would somebody please help me with the procedure on how to upload my django website on cpanel
i used: python, pycharm, django,html css and some javascript
I've already bought a domain name and hosting and i can log into cpanel
please help.

Kayode Oladipo

Jun 18, 2021, 4:53:17 AM6/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sir,
I can help you with this. Please check if you see "Setup Python App" in your cPanel.

Regards.

James Maina

Jun 18, 2021, 8:40:38 AM6/18/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
the hosting  company should provide a username and password for cpanel login after you link with your domain and you'll be able to access the login page using domainname.com/cpanel then use the login info and you'll see a dashboard for uploading your files