Tutorials Needed

Madhav Rajmohan

Feb 28, 2019, 1:54:06 PM2/28/19
to Django users
Friends,
            I am Madhav Rajmohan currently pursuing  my Studies in Computer Science, I Need some good beginners Tutorial for Django.And at the same time some tutorials for advanced python

Lutalo Bbosa joseph

Feb 28, 2019, 3:50:12 PM2/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
try introduction to python by sentdex on youtube

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 9:54 PM Madhav Rajmohan <madhavr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Friends,
            I am Madhav Rajmohan currently pursuing  my Studies in Computer Science, I Need some good beginners Tutorial for Django.And at the same time some tutorials for advanced python

Motaz Hejaze

Feb 28, 2019, 5:34:49 PM2/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Why dont you google whatever you want ؟؟؟!!!

Pradeep Singh

Feb 28, 2019, 10:29:37 PM2/28/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
bro i have django & python videos + materials

Jani Tiainen

Mar 1, 2019, 6:26:34 AM3/1/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A good starting point is Django Girls tutorial. It covers basic Python and Django with proper workflow and tool support and even deployment.

On Thu, Feb 28, 2019 at 8:54 PM Madhav Rajmohan <madhavr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Friends,
            I am Madhav Rajmohan currently pursuing  my Studies in Computer Science, I Need some good beginners Tutorial for Django.And at the same time some tutorials for advanced python

Jani Tiainen
Software wizard

Always open for short term jobs or contracts to work with Django.

priya...@decathlon.com

Mar 1, 2019, 8:05:23 AM3/1/19
to Django users
Hi Madhav Rajmohan,

Try --- Tutorials for Advance python and django by durga prasad. I learnt it from there.

anushap762

Mar 1, 2019, 8:05:23 AM3/1/19
to Django users
Hi pradeep, Could u plz share django stuff if possible

Sam W

Mar 1, 2019, 11:56:29 AM3/1/19
to Django users
This YouTube Channel  is really good Taught by  Corey Schafer

Python Django Tutorial: It has more than 17 videos about Django.