Looking for a Learning Buddy

John Ayodele

Jun 16, 2023, 6:01:08 PM6/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi! It's John.

I am currently looking for a learning buddy💡, for Machine Learning.
I have little experience in Django🕸 and I code in Python🐍.

The learning buddy would have one-on-one meetings with me so we can share ideas and learn together.
It is really going to be a fun experience😊.
The reason I am looking for a learning buddy is because I find it more fun learning with people rather than just being self-taught alone.😢
I will be going to university later this year or next year.
😍
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact me.
😎

Thanks.
John Ayodele

Peter Benjamin Ani

Jun 16, 2023, 6:10:39 PM6/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried working on a project?

Brian Carey

Jun 16, 2023, 6:36:57 PM6/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi John. For ML and python you'd probably get more responses from the Pytorch community.

Good luck.

André LOUSSIN

Jun 17, 2023, 10:09:54 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Ok good, I have bases in Django but not yet In machine learning. So if you help me to handle machine learning, we can work together 😎

Coders information

Jun 17, 2023, 11:17:48 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
take me in!! I'm interested too, learning with other that sounds good to me

Harsh Chauhan

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:28 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

ANOOP S PILLAI

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:31 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey,  i am now studing data analytics.  Would like to join you. Happy to hear from you.

Jeman Kumar

Jun 18, 2023, 10:36:52 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
did you learn math for machine learning?

On Sat, 17 Jun, 2023, 3:30 am John Ayodele, <ayodel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Harsh Vyas

Jun 18, 2023, 12:12:03 PM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I would like to join too. I have an experience in enterprise django project and would like to upskill myself learning ML.

Thanks and Regards,
Harsh Vyas

John Ayodele

Jun 18, 2023, 12:36:22 PM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have some basic knowledge from high school.
But if I get stuck, I'll go online and find solutions.

tino

Jun 19, 2023, 10:30:38 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Joseph

Jun 19, 2023, 10:30:42 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi I' am Daniel and I think it a great idea, I myself will be going to the university this year. I am good in web development and python programming and a little knowledge on AI/ML using Python and will like to be your learning partner

On Fri, Jun 16, 2023, 11:00 PM John Ayodele <ayodel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kevin Anand

Jun 19, 2023, 10:30:42 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Alessandro Madruga Correia

Jun 19, 2023, 10:45:26 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested too and seems like more people

How about in this case create a separate group with meetings in zoom?

  ,= ,-_-. =.   [<o>] Alessandro Madruga Correia
 ((_/)o o(\_))  [http://counter.li.org]       Debian User# 342751
   `-'(. .)`-'    "O fanatismo é a única forma de força de vontade
       \_/        acessível aos fracos." (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Daviyaun Talbot

Jun 19, 2023, 11:13:00 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, I'm in university and I have experience in python. i'm interested in learning ML too. If you create a zoom group-chat i'd like to join. Send me an email if you'd like to study together.

Patient makanga

Jun 19, 2023, 1:16:30 PM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Daniel,

This is a good idea, I am learning Python, don't have experience in Django but I would like to do some projects to get me in, so I am with you.

Please let me know if it is okay with you.

Best regards

Innoncencia Kakan

Jun 19, 2023, 1:53:01 PM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi John, am interested too

kayode moshood

Sep 12, 2023, 12:14:50 PM9/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also a php developer but wish to have the knowledge of machine learning. But I have little experience using python. If you'll guide me, I'll be willing to learn with you and also share projects with you. Best learning buddy forever. M.Abdul

On Fri, Jun 16, 2023, 11:00 PM John Ayodele <ayodel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sakshi

Sep 12, 2023, 12:24:03 PM9/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Which timezone are you in?
I'm interested IST timezone

On Sat, 17 Jun, 2023, 3:30 am John Ayodele, <ayodel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Shrimad Mishra

Sep 12, 2023, 12:24:44 PM9/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Ben Sidney Matiko

Sep 12, 2023, 3:26:12 PM9/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Would be happy to join you as well

Sophia

Oct 12, 2023, 5:56:32 PM10/12/23
to Django users

Hello is there anyone who has done on real estate or broker system in Django. please I need your help.

Full Stack Zone

Oct 12, 2023, 6:59:09 PM10/12/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I worked on this

Migui Galan

Oct 13, 2023, 2:58:30 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,
I am interested with this. I have 2 years experience in Django and would like to freshen it up again since I'm using different frameworks now. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you

Hafiza Nafeesa Asif

Oct 13, 2023, 3:01:34 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I have bases in Django but not yet In machine learning. So if you help me to handle machine learning, we can work together

Feven Yirefu

Oct 13, 2023, 4:16:45 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Did do the broker system or real estate system? Did you use api. I am working on this. If you are available to help?

Sathya Narayana Rangappagari

Oct 13, 2023, 9:14:44 AM10/13/23
to Django users
Hey Hafiza, I will help you in machine learning. You can help me in Django.

usman ashir

Oct 13, 2023, 9:14:44 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
we are  same level. i think its good that you create a group for us in any of the social media so that we can discuss there have zoom meating as well if possible

T. Modest

Oct 13, 2023, 9:14:44 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey am in I just love having study. Buddy's and in thesame field ... Love to join in

Abdoulaye Mbaye

Oct 13, 2023, 9:14:55 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I have also base in machine learning and in django. But i want to improve my knowledge in those 2 domains. So if you want, we can work together

Sang

Oct 13, 2023, 9:15:10 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I have worked on real estate based system.

Migui Galan

Oct 13, 2023, 9:39:07 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hazida, I have a basic knowledge in machine learning and I'd like to hear more about your project.

Pranav Sawant

Oct 13, 2023, 9:45:51 AM10/13/23
to Django users
Hi, I also want to join in this group. I have basic knowledge of Machine Learning and Django.

Hafiza Nafeesa Asif

Oct 13, 2023, 9:47:36 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Sathya Narayana Rangappagari

Oct 13, 2023, 9:53:28 AM10/13/23
to Django users
ping me

Mithilesh Rawani

Oct 13, 2023, 10:14:59 AM10/13/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Python django learn simple message me WhatsApp +919572990020
Mithilesh sir
Senior software development teacher world ranking 34

Adekola Aderonmu

Oct 14, 2023, 4:34:18 AM10/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Lovely, I would love to join you.
Thanks

Nagaraja

Oct 14, 2023, 8:54:49 AM10/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You mean tenant system ?

黃啓華C.H.

Oct 14, 2023, 9:05:51 AM10/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

May I join the learning group.
I have little experience with Django & ML.
Eager to learn them with you.

Regards,
CH Huang
chhua...@gmail.com

Migui Galan

Oct 14, 2023, 10:20:19 AM10/14/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Any update from the group of "Looking learning buddy" ? has anyone created?

akabokwu chidera

Lakhjeet Samra

Oct 16, 2023, 4:06:44 AM10/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi  John

Thanks for your email. I am learning to develop websites with Django with very little experiences . If this is any good  then let’s become learning buddies.

Lakhjeet

Software, Web Developer

Oct 16, 2023, 5:39:20 AM10/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Would be happy to join as well

Shailesh Yadav

Oct 16, 2023, 5:44:35 AM10/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
What is this time pass going on? I'm feeling irritated by seeing continuous emails, and except for learning, everything is happening. I believe this group is created for genuine question/doubt solving, not for making time pass. So, please start self-studying if you're not finding any learning buddies.

Thanks & Regards
Shailesh Yadav

   Linkedin

Adriano Machado

Oct 16, 2023, 5:58:20 AM10/16/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shailesh,

I was unaware that our group had the magical ability to irritate people so effortlessly! If the avalanche of emails is cramping your style, may I introduce you to the marvels of the 'Delete' or 'Next' buttons? They're groundbreaking!

As for 'time-passing' in the group, you should know that everywhere we go, we have little coffee breaks and chat about all sorts of things. Yes, even things that aren't purely academic or professional. It's this little thing we call networking; perhaps you've heard of it. We find it both healthy and polite on our part to create an environment where people can feel comfortable and connected.

So, by all means, please proceed with your highly productive self-study. We'll be here, honing our social skills and maybe even learning something in the process.

Best regards,
Adriano
From Brazil

Kelvin McCarty

Oct 17, 2023, 3:32:16 AM10/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pick ME👋
Sent from my iPhone

Danish Irfan

Oct 17, 2023, 8:11:00 AM10/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Let's make a group of Whatsapp and come together for learning, my WhatsApp number is +923100578781

Message has been deleted