Please help me out?

meera gangani

May 21, 2020, 1:10:30 AM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I want to mark the attendance of employee using ip address or any other way
can you please help me out of the situation?

Thanking You,
Meera.

Vishesh Mangla

May 21, 2020, 1:24:14 AM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com

You need to look at the “header” of the request object for those details.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

meera gangani

May 21, 2020, 3:14:12 AM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
What is the point of these message!!!

Arno Franken

May 21, 2020, 8:11:47 AM5/21/20
to Django users
Plees Mera, respect the the recommendation of Vishesh as his answer is completely straight to me and you should be thankful. The point is, what is exactly your question? That's the point I do not understand, your question is really vague. To help you out:
- What have you already tried?
- What is your datamodel looking like?
- Etc.

Based on the answers on these questions, we can help you further.

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 10:53 AM Vishesh Mangla <manglav...@gmail.com> wrote:

You need to look at the “header” of the request object for those details.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Anuroop Pendela

May 21, 2020, 8:11:48 AM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
By default there would be ip address in the request object. But the ip is network ip. In the case where If multiple employees connect to same network and mark attendance then you will see duplicate ip address entries for different employees. For unique and authenticity of attendance you might need to go for location based solution which is easy capturing from mobile or browser.

meera gangani

May 21, 2020, 8:51:34 AM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry for my behaviour actually i am not understood the message properly. So That's why
Actually my Problem is that i want to mark the attendance of all the employee using ip address referenced to the mac address
So First I turned ip into whitelisting ip(Trusted IP Addresses )
then what was the implementation I do?

Thanking You In Advance

Kasper Laudrup

May 21, 2020, 3:11:00 PM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Meera,

On 21/05/2020 14.50, meera gangani wrote:
> Actually my Problem is that i want to mark the attendance of all the
> employee using ip address referenced to the mac address
> So First I turned ip into whitelisting ip(Trusted IP Addresses )
> then what was the implementation I do?

It is not very clear what you are trying to achieve. What do mean by
"mark the attendance of all the employee"?

Anyway, you shouldn't attempt to trust any client based on IP address.
That is trivial to spoof and there really isn't any way around that
because of how HTTP works.

I don't understand what you mean by "ip address referenced to the mac
address" either. Are you talking about the ARP cache on the host running
Django? Do you want to do ARP lookups on the local network? Why?

Please be more clear on what your problem is and what exactly you want
to achieve.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

o1bigtenor

May 21, 2020, 4:11:21 PM5/21/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
My guess (!!!!) is that someone wants to take attendance without
physically being
in a location. The idea is to use the presence of a 'stupid' phone to mark the
physical location of its bearer. (Just imo.)

Regards

meera gangani

May 30, 2020, 11:32:12 PM5/30/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
 I want to generate trello-board in my django application
Can anyone tell me the How to do this?
Trello-board is like( to-do and future enhancements and doing ) where there are 3-4 columns

In-advance thank you
-Meera Gangani

Sharva kant

May 31, 2020, 12:08:50 AM5/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Meera,

I believe you would have to use Javascript framework on front end to do that. You can use Vuejs, Angular js , React or Ember to do that

Cheers
Sharva

meera gangani

May 31, 2020, 3:28:33 AM5/31/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Like I have to implement trello board function in django
In order that I have to implement archieve functionality and separately provided boxes for that
1.todo
2.doing
3 future enhancements etc.

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 22:31, meera gangani <meeraga...@gmail.com> wrote:
 I want to generate trello-board in my django application
Can anyone tell me the How to do this?
Trello-board is like( to-do and future enhancements and doing ) where there are 3-4 columns

In-advance thank you
-Meera Gangani

Larry Martell

May 31, 2020, 9:26:28 AM5/31/20