Question

kennedy musyoki

Nov 26, 2019, 2:48:09 PM11/26/19
to Django users
I am new in Django and programming as well, I am to run the following code in cd but getting the error below, please advise

C:\Users\Kennedy>py Mysite.py runserver
C:\Users\Kennedy\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38\python.exe: can't open file 'Mysite.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Elico

Nov 26, 2019, 3:17:02 PM11/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kennedy,

What is Mysite.py?

You should run
$ python manage.py runserver

You run this from the directory where manage.py is located.

Olumayowa Hephyang

Nov 26, 2019, 4:38:31 PM11/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
You have not selected the right directory

Allaberdi Yazhanow

Nov 27, 2019, 12:36:29 AM11/27/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
If you want to run django Server you have to write command like this ( cd “location file manage.py “ then ( python manage.py runsever

Sent from my iPhone

kennedy musyoki

Nov 30, 2019, 2:16:09 PM11/30/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it has worked.

Allaberdi Yazhanow

Nov 30, 2019, 4:03:21 PM11/30/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

No problem))

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dvs Khamele

Dec 12, 2019, 6:21:12 AM12/12/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Reply to Hire worlds first affordable Python, Django Based Startup.
So we may help you in this and related tasks / projects immidiately mere at $7 per hour.