President of India: Save Nallamala Forest from Uranium Mining @rashtrapatibhvn @TelanganaCMO

pardhu.si...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2019, 12:11:10 AM9/14/19
Hey,

I just signed the petition "President of India: Save Nallamala Forest from Uranium Mining @rashtrapatibhvn @TelanganaCMO" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 75,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/RwqnqjH5V6

Thanks!
Partha

alex...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2019, 1:29:44 AM9/14/19
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "President of India: Save Nallamala Forest from Uranium Mining @rashtrapatibhvn @TelanganaCMO" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 75,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/XmRSfJvth8

Thanks!
Alex

ftcho...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2019, 3:55:54 AM9/14/19
Bonjour,
Je viens de signer la pétition "President of India: Save Nallamala Forest from Uranium Mining @rashtrapatibhvn @TelanganaCMO" et je souhaitais savoir si vous voudriez nous aider en ajoutant votre signature.

Notre objectif est d'atteindre 150 000 signatures et nous avons besoin de plus de soutiens. Pour en savoir plus et pour signer, c'est ici:

http://chng.it/ktbBSnYLrv

Merci!
Franck

Sipum

Sep 14, 2019, 7:09:40 AM9/14/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
What the fuck is going on.. Here it is not the place to sign petition. It is to django doubt clearing group where one helps other to help.

Shame on you guys. U arw fucking kids spamming it.

Ronit Mishra

Sep 14, 2019, 12:13:21 PM9/14/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Totally agree with Sipum. Ban these users!

Joe Reitman

Sep 15, 2019, 12:19:32 PM9/15/19
to Django users
I flagged this as spam. This is a Django forum.

Leon Vaks

Sep 15, 2019, 9:35:50 PM9/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please ban these users.  World has enough spam artists and political activists.

Thank you.

--
Warmest Regards,
Leon.

Karen Tracey

Sep 15, 2019, 9:43:58 PM9/15/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
This user has posted non-spam in the past so was not moderated. Previous emails had different headers so I suspect this was not actually posted by this user. Best just to ignore spam when it makes it through, just like trolls ignoring them like you don't even see their email is the best way to annoy them back.