APP DEPLOYMENT

Abdou KARAMBIZI

Jul 20, 2023, 5:58:24 AM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hello friends,

I want to know where I can upload my django projects for the reason of showing them as my technical experience.

jeremiah nthiwa

Jul 20, 2023, 6:04:29 AM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello you can deploy your projects on heroku.

You can use this YouTube video to help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZoTukqekzY

On Thu, Jul 20, 2023 at 12:58 PM Abdou KARAMBIZI <abdouka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello friends,

I want to know where I can upload my django projects for the reason of showing them as my technical experience.

Dennis Kinanga

Jul 20, 2023, 9:34:55 AM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You mean deploying them in heroku is free was unable to do that

Migui Galan

Jul 20, 2023, 9:34:55 AM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
hi! heroku is a good option however they removed the free database so you will have to pay for it. pythonanywhere.com is a good option as well. you can consider using vercel.com as well. they support hosting django projects.

Dennis Kinanga

Jul 20, 2023, 9:37:06 AM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I short where can I host for free

Felly Kanyiki

Jul 20, 2023, 1:04:33 PM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You can use the webapp service in Microsoft Azure and host if for free.

marvelous

Jul 20, 2023, 2:36:06 PM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Does it have a free database that I can use with postgres

Sent from Mail for Windows

Dennis Kinanga

Jul 20, 2023, 2:43:26 PM7/20/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Someone to give me a video description where I can host for free please

Clifford Hepplethwaite

Jul 21, 2023, 11:15:18 AM7/21/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello 👋🏾 Check out www.pythonanywhere.com. They have a free tier.

--
Clifford Hepplethwaite
House No. 9,

Andrei Copelet

Aug 4, 2023, 10:26:15 AM8/4/23
to Django users
Hi,
You can deploy on https://fly.io.

Dennis Kinanga

Aug 4, 2023, 10:28:55 AM8/4/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
You mean it's freee

Kerem Üllenoğlu

Aug 4, 2023, 10:40:13 AM8/4/23
to Django users
Hi,
You can also try Render.
Deployment is free and easy, there is free PostgreSQL database server for 90 days. After 90 days, you can just create a new one for free again and use the backup of old one.
4 Ağustos 2023 Cuma tarihinde saat 14:28:55 UTC itibarıyla Dennis Kinanga şunları yazdı:
Message has been deleted

Andrei Copelet

Aug 4, 2023, 10:55:13 AM8/4/23
to Django users

Yes, it’s free.

John McClain

Aug 5, 2023, 5:08:21 PM8/5/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Heroku is easy to implement and offers free tier

On Thu 20 Jul 2023 at 10:57, Abdou KARAMBIZI <abdouka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello friends,

I want to know where I can upload my django projects for the reason of showing them as my technical experience.

John McClain

Cell: 085-1977-823
Skype: jmcclain0129

Dennis Kinanga

Aug 5, 2023, 5:09:29 PM8/5/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Someone to give me instructions on how to go about it please

ivan harold

Aug 9, 2023, 10:05:43 AM8/9/23
to Django users
Maybe this will help.