Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Brad Rice

no leída,
12 abr 2014, 13:28:0112/4/14
a django...@googlegroups.com
I'm using a Class based Generic Detail View to show end users their answers to previous mulit-page forms. How can I use that final detail view to validate the answers? Should I not be using a Detail view or can I somehow do a conditional get to the next view based upon those answers? Right now I just have a link to the next page where they can submit all their answers from the forms. If they haven't filled out a field, I want to take them back to the form they need to go to to fix that. All it does on that final page after the datail is set a true value in the db that they are done updating their application form.

Fabio Caritas Barrionuevo da Luz

no leída,
13 abr 2014, 15:37:0313/4/14
a django...@googlegroups.com
I think this would be facilitated if the FormWizard possessed a confirmation step. There is a ticket open on this exact feature

https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/21644

Brad Rice

no leída,
14 abr 2014, 7:57:3914/4/14
a django...@googlegroups.com
What I am building is an app that the user can come back to to finish filling out, so I don't want to have too many required fields until right before they submit the form, I want to check if they forgot anything and prompt them to fill it out. Now that I think about it, I can probably do this with javascript on the detail view page. I suppose that is the route I will take.

Brad Rice
brad...@gmail.com
--
“Be curious. Read widely. Try new things. What people call intelligence just boils down to curiosity.”
- Aaron Swartz