change charfield to list and create insert form

ashish goyal

Jun 27, 2020, 4:58:53 AM6/27/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am creating my first django project where i have inserted some data in table which is oracle table.

Now i created insert form where i will put up data and submit which will add a row in table.

Currently the form is rendered through model class and i am getting text box on one charfield whereas i wanted to have drop down with fixed values.

Can someone guide me on how to put drop down in form with charfield, i can put up fixed value where use any of those values and submit

--
Thanks
Ashish