Application for Part Time Python/Django Developer

Chetan Ganji

Aug 5, 2022, 5:44:07 AM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Django Users,

I am Chetan Ganji, I have been working as a Part Time Consultant for a New York based company since last year.
I am looking for another Part Time Remote Python/Django Developer job.

I can build softwares in Python 3 and Django and Django REST Framework. I can provide production grade code quality in these technologies.
I have developed a few rest api projects using django/drf so far. I have basic knowledge of front end techs like js, bootstrap, angular 9.
I also have basic knowledge of Postgres, Kubuntu Linux, Git and AWS ( EC2, S3 and RDS).
I have integrated various third party apis also e.g. twilio, sendgrid, sentry, algolia, authorize.net, braintree, etc.
I also have worked on 3
 GraphQL projects, 2 in NodeJs and 1 in Python.

My resume is attached for your perusal.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any relevant work opportunities for me.

Thanks !

Regards,

Chetan Ganji
+91-900-483-4183
Resume - Chetan Ganji.pdf

herve bineli

Aug 5, 2022, 7:35:11 AM8/5/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mr. Chetan,

As I can see, you have a huge experience in web development with a Python speciality.
I suggest you to create an account on turing.com and there you will certainly fond a company that will appreciate your experience and give you a chance to enter their team.

Best Regards,
BINELI Arsène - IT Engineer & Python Developer

BINELI MANGA Hervé Arsène
Ingénieur Informaticien - ENSPY
(+237) 691388922 / 699946323

Chetan Ganji