Printing things to the server console in Django?

wasingej

Feb 21, 2014, 4:00:11 PM2/21/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.  I'm pretty new to Django and I'm trying to figure out how I can print out information to my console that I started my web application on using "python manage.py runserver".

Thanks,
Jared

Brad Pitcher

Feb 21, 2014, 4:02:15 PM2/21/14
to django-users
print("information")

---------
Brad Pitcher

Camilo Torres

Feb 21, 2014, 4:12:23 PM2/21/14
to django...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, February 21, 2014 4:30:11 PM UTC-4:30, wasingej wrote:
how I can print out information to my console that I started my web application on using "python manage.py runserver".

Hello

With runserver you can use print() function calls, like:

print("Some output")

Regard