What Programming Language should i learn

fawemimo olawale

Aug 30, 2022, 10:36:29 AM8/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Which of these  programming language should i learn

Please I need counselling on this two language though i have prior knowledge on Python Web Framework (Django) as a beginner's but i want Backend Language

JAVA or ASP.Net

Ryan Nowakowski

Aug 30, 2022, 10:42:50 AM8/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Python! But of course.... this list is biased :)

Shailesh Yadav

Aug 30, 2022, 10:59:48 AM8/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
LOL, You mean you learned Django without first learning Python?.

It depends but My suggestion would be to learn Python and later learn C++ (So then you will get much clarity on what is the difference between these two languages). Then after that, you can learn Data structure and Algorithms.

Thanks & Regards
Shailesh Yadav

   Linkedin

Steven D. Wolk

Aug 30, 2022, 11:37:48 AM8/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I dislike asp.net but it's popular and in demand. I prefer JSP and Java.

Kasper Laudrup

Aug 30, 2022, 11:40:17 AM8/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
ASP.net isn't a programming language, so you should probably start by
learning what a programming language is before attempting to learn to
use one.

Additionally Django is very much a backend framework so your question
doesn't make any sense.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup
OpenPGP_0xE5D9CAC64AAA55EB.asc
OpenPGP_signature

Steven D. Wolk

Aug 30, 2022, 11:42:30 AM8/30/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

subin

Sep 1, 2022, 3:09:40 PM9/1/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
so we can support your needs.

subin

Sep 1, 2022, 3:11:11 PM9/1/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Speak to you soon.Thanks for your first XYZ Company purchase! We’re excited for you to try out our product. Here’s how you can set it upThanks for your first XYZ Company purchase! We’re excited for you to try out our product. Here’s how you can set it upThanks for your first XYZ Company purchase! We’re excited for you to try out our product. Here’s how you can set it up

subin

Sep 1, 2022, 3:13:10 PM9/1/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
We have received your message and will be in touch withinSorry not to reply sooner.Sorry not to reply sooner.Sorry not to reply sooner.

arts maxwell Anderson

Sep 10, 2022, 12:21:17 PM9/10/22
to Django users
i need job in django anyone

Kasper Laudrup

Sep 10, 2022, 2:57:17 PM9/10/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 10/09/2022 01.35, arts maxwell Anderson wrote:
> i need job in django anyone

If you want anyone to take you seriously you should probably do a little
more effort than that.

Learning how to post to a mailing list/forum and not highjacking
existing threads would be a good start.