Re: Job related query

Message has been deleted

Desh Deepak

Feb 19, 2021, 12:19:05 AM2/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Interested

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021, 10:32 am neha bhurke, <bhurk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are looking for a python Django web app developer should have the total knowledge about python Django and should be experienced person at least for 2-3 years..
If anyone  interested …

Smriti Garg

Feb 19, 2021, 9:32:30 AM2/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Amit prasad Gupta

Feb 19, 2021, 9:32:34 AM2/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear madam,
                        I am Amit Prasad Gupta and currently I am working as a python developer. I have 3 yr experience in python.  PFA

Thanks & Regards
Amit Prasad Gupta
Amit_Gupta.pdf

Sharif Mehedi

Feb 19, 2021, 9:33:09 AM2/19/21
to Django users
Hi,
I gave only a few months with Django and a few years with python. But I am good at working with a flow by getting help from the documentation.
Here's a link to one of my Django work in progress, https://github.com/8lurry/heartbeat .
I am fairly good with Django. You won't regret giving me a chance.
Thank you
- Mehedi

itmind club

Feb 19, 2021, 9:38:58 AM2/19/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
help me for learning python development i am from pakistan

Message has been deleted

mubashar ilyas

Feb 20, 2021, 10:46:29 AM2/20/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
how to apply for this job?
Message has been deleted

Raphael Polanco

Feb 22, 2021, 10:55:46 AM2/22/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Group Members.

Leaving personnel information on public forums is a security risk. Perhaps it's best to share directly with the interested party,

Regards,

R. Polanco

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 10:32 PM neha bhurke <bhurk...@gmail.com> wrote:
If your are from mumbai location just mail me your resume
Regard,
Neha Bhurke