Freelance Opportunity : Django Developer for building A Dialer

Abhishek J

Apr 2, 2024, 1:20:08 PMApr 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Developers,

I need to build an android and IOS phone dialer similar to Truecaller.

We are seeking experienced and dedicated candidates who are proficient in Django and possess a keen interest in contributing to this impactful initiative.

We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals who are passionate about creating innovative solutions in the education sector.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

gethsun misesi

Apr 2, 2024, 2:03:47 PMApr 2
to django...@googlegroups.com, Abhi...@assureassistance.in
Hey Abhishek,

Thank you for reaching out and considering me for this exciting opportunity to work on the development of an Android and iOS phone dialer app similar to Truecaller.

I am a dedicated and experienced Django developer with a strong passion for creating innovative solutions, particularly within the education sector. I believe my skills and expertise align well with the requirements of this project.

I am eager to collaborate with your team and contribute to this impactful initiative. Please let me know the next steps in the process, such as providing more details about the project scope, timeline, and any specific technical requirements.

Looking forward to the opportunity to work together.

Best regards,
Gethsun

GETHSUN MISESI

Young Leader

Nairobi Garage | Ngong Road | Nairobi | Kenya

Mobile +254 721913191, +254 7821913191

geth...@gmail.com

The Race is not for the swift, but those who can endure it

OSP PRO

Apr 2, 2024, 2:24:02 PMApr 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
I do build mobile apps with flutter and react native. And for python. I use flask

Michael Onuekwusi

Apr 2, 2024, 4:32:23 PMApr 2
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'll be interested..django developer here

Ahmed Shrief

Apr 3, 2024, 9:12:19 AMApr 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this position

SAHIL

Apr 3, 2024, 9:55:44 AMApr 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
hi there,
i am interested in this position. here is my github link https://github.com/immodded

Clinton Paul

Apr 11, 2024, 3:08:04 PMApr 11
to django...@googlegroups.com
hello is the position still available?

Pankaj Saini

Apr 29, 2024, 10:15:53 AM (4 days ago) Apr 29
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this position.

I have an experience in Django Development with strong Python.