Django Developer with Prior Experience developing a dialer required

Abhishek J

Apr 3, 2024, 9:12:17 AMApr 3
to django...@googlegroups.com
Dear Developers,

I need to build an android and IOS phone dialer similar to Truecaller.

We are seeking experienced and dedicated candidates who are proficient in Django and possess a keen interest in contributing to this impactful initiative.

We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals who are passionate about creating innovative solutions in the education sector.

Thank you for considering this opportunity.

Abdulrahman Abbas

Apr 5, 2024, 6:16:28 AMApr 5
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'm very much interested to contribute to this project below is my CV

Abdulrahman Abbas CV (2).pdf

youssef shalaby

Apr 5, 2024, 8:58:17 AMApr 5
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Abhishek,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Youssef Shalaby, I am writing this email to express my interest in any of your  Django Developer to your dialer project, as announced in the email you will find my CV in the attachment I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Youssef Shalaby

--
Yousef Shalaby software engineer.pdf