Help me for user connection message error

Théodore KOSSI

Jul 15, 2021, 1:15:50 PM7/15/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

I want to know how to transmit an error message when user try to connect
theodoros17@python-developer

Kasper Laudrup

Jul 15, 2021, 2:05:08 PM7/15/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
On 15/07/2021 19.14, Théodore KOSSI wrote:

> I want to know how to transmit an error message when user try to connect

That's very simple. Just make sure there's nothing the user can connect
to, then the user will get an error message. You don't even have to
transmit anything.

If that's not what you mean, try to describe what you're trying to
achieve a bit more in detail.

Kind regards,

Kasper Laudrup

OpenPGP_signature

Gabriel Araya Garcia

Jul 15, 2021, 11:04:21 PM7/15/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
How? with a message. It's very simple.
It's is in authentication page that you had build.

Gabriel Araya Garcia
GMI - Desarrollo de Sistemas Informáticos

Théodore KOSSI

Jul 16, 2021, 4:28:40 AM7/16/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
thanks you very much for your attention. I have already fund it

--
theodoros17@python-developer