Diploy django on DigitalOcean

Eugene TUYIZERE

Jun 24, 2021, 3:27:51 AM6/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team,

I need some tutorials and steps to deploy a django app on DigitalOcean. Note that I already have the domain what it remaining is only to host.

Thank you

--
Eugene

Antonis Christofides

Jun 24, 2021, 5:08:58 AM6/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

you can try "Deploying Django on a single Debian or Ubuntu server" at djangodeployment.com or djangodeployment.readthedocs.io.

Regards,

Antonis

Antonis Christofides
+30-6979924665 (mobile)

Gabriel Akwasi Asare

Jun 24, 2021, 5:27:30 AM6/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Open the file,it has all you need

--
Gabrielstone😎
digital_ocean_setups.txt

Luciano Martins

Jun 24, 2021, 5:44:46 AM6/24/21
to Django users
Good morning...Implementing something on a VPN like Digital Ocean will require you to take care and configure everything, part of security, database, etc, if possible choose Heroku that already delivers the infrastructure ready and you just have to will care about the code...a tip!!

Gabriel Akwasi Asare

Jun 24, 2021, 5:54:27 AM6/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
Don’t forget that heroku doesn’t manage your media files.It deletes them every reboot which is going to cost you your data
Digital ocean let’s do all things yourself yeah but it’s worth it
You have control to manage your site however you want it

--
Gabrielstone😎

Sunday Iyanu Ajayi

Jun 24, 2021, 9:06:01 AM6/24/21
to Django users

Kelvin Sajere

Jun 24, 2021, 3:09:08 PM6/24/21
to django...@googlegroups.com
I would prefer using a cloud service like AWS or Google cloud service for your media files and host your application with Heroku.

--
KeLLs