Django create username and password, please help!

Jackeline Peña Alejandro

Jun 25, 2019, 11:05:24 AM6/25/19
to Django users
Hello everyone, I have a query, well is the first time I'm using django to create web pages, I would like help in that sense, I have to create a username and password, I would like guidance on it, there are tutorials on youtube, but do not help me, because the course of following the steps, there is always an error, and I get confused.

I'm using pycharm which allowed me to create a virtual environment, to install django

I look forward to your prompt response,

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Jackeline Peña Alejandro

Jun 25, 2019, 11:05:24 AM6/25/19
to Django users
Hello everyone,

I have a query, well is the first time I'm using django to create websites, I would like help in that sense, I have to create a username and password, I would like guidance on it, I know there are tutorials on youtube, but do not help me, because the course of following the steps, there is always an error, and I get confused. I'm using pycharm which allowed me to create a virtual environment, to install django

I hope you will answer me as soon as possible,

Natukunda Pascal

Jun 25, 2019, 6:31:11 PM6/25/19
to Django users

Get to tools in pycharm, Under Tools select Run manage.py task. Then type this command " createsuperuser" and then press enter key.

Yoo

Jun 25, 2019, 7:31:39 PM6/25/19
to Django users
Go to settings. Go to "Project: myproject" or whatever it says for myproject. Then press Project Interpreter and makes sure that Django is pip installed in that virtual environment. If it's not installed, do:

pip install django

If that's done, you can use the PyCharm terminal to do this:

python manage.py makemigrations && python manage.py migrate && python manage.py createsuperuser

You probably forgot to migrate the Django automatically-created tables first. Good luck!

nitish kumar

Jun 26, 2019, 8:41:16 AM6/26/19
to django...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jackeline ...

Are you able to start the server using (python manage.py runserver)
if yes you can create super user using below command
python manage.py createsuperuser

after giving username and password navigate to below URL
http://localhost:8000/admin/
and use  the superuser credentials to login and here you can N-number of users :)

Regards,
Nitish

ojakol emma

Jun 27, 2019, 5:41:07 AM6/27/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
YOU NEED TO CREATE A SUPERUSER FIRST TRY TYPING:

"python manage.py createsuperuser"
then you fill in the information they need
NOTE when you are typing your password it is not seen so you have to be careful
thanks for more inquiries please contact +256 780738146 even me i deal django projects

vignesh karthik

Jun 27, 2019, 3:09:30 PM6/27/19
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

Can You please Tell me the exact Error Details, So i can Trouble shoot your problem

vignesh