Django channels and web rtc

krishna soni

Oct 31, 2022, 7:10:27 AM10/31/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
Anyone have any resources about how to share screen in a group through django channels via Webrtc??

ome chukwuemeka

Oct 31, 2022, 9:33:37 AM10/31/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
I also need such a resource. I have looked online and couldn't find any. If you come across any useful information, please let me know

On Mon, Oct 31, 2022 at 12:10 PM krishna soni <krishna....@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone have any resources about how to share screen in a group through django channels via Webrtc??

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:53:24 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com

subin

Nov 3, 2022, 4:56:59 PM11/3/22
to django...@googlegroups.com
We have received your message and will be in touch within