Hiring Django Developer with Front-end skills

Gabriel Molocea

Oct 23, 2023, 5:00:18 PM10/23/23
to Django users
Looking to hire a fullstack developer for an ongoing project. The project is a crowdsourcing platform running on django 3.

Rate: 20-22$/hour

Send me your CV/linkedin, and we can schedule an intro meeting.

Kennedy Akogo

Oct 23, 2023, 5:36:15 PM10/23/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello I am interested in this position

Akogo Kennedy -CV.pdf

Landry Simo

Oct 23, 2023, 5:36:24 PM10/23/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello..
My CV

--
Landry Simo_cv_hellocv.pdf

Parvez Khan Pathan

Oct 24, 2023, 12:26:08 AM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello Gabriel Molocea,

I am an experienced Python Django developer with a strong background in developing and delivering high-quality, scalable web applications.
I have expertise in designing and implementing RESTful APIs,building complex database models,and integrating third-party APIs into applications.

Additionally, I have experience working with various frontend technologies such as JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.
I am passionate about writing clean, maintainable, and efficient code, and I am always striving to learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.

I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, which allow me to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.

I am also highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.

Regards,
Parvez Khan Pathan

Parvez Khan Pathan Resume 23-2.pdf

Carlos Romero-Martin

Oct 24, 2023, 5:18:26 AM10/24/23
to Django users
Hello,

I am interested in participating in the project.
I develop in django/python
you will find my CV in the appendix

Regards

Carlos Romero Martin
crmcv_eng_new.pdf

Habeeb Lasisi

Oct 24, 2023, 7:19:37 AM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested... https://linkedin.com/in/habeeb-lasisi

Gabriel Molocea

Oct 24, 2023, 8:30:45 AM10/24/23
to Django users

anupam sharma

Oct 24, 2023, 12:29:57 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabriel,

I am interested in this position.  If you find my resume suitable please let me know.

Please find my updated resume for your reference.

Thanks and Regards
Anupam Sharma

--
AnupamSharma-1.pdf

Allarassem Maxime

Oct 24, 2023, 12:29:57 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
cv-allarassem-en.pdf

Ghalib Raja

Oct 24, 2023, 12:30:17 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
The Subject: Fullstack Developer Application for Crowdsourcing Platform Project

Dear,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the Fullstack Developer position for your ongoing crowdsourcing platform project running on Django. With a passion for web development and a proven track record in creating dynamic and user-friendly applications, I believe I can make a significant contribution to your project.

Here's why I'm an ideal candidate:

**Technical Expertise:**
- I have a deep understanding of Django and have successfully built and maintained several web applications using the framework.
- My proficiency extends to front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and popular JavaScript frameworks like React.
- I am experienced in working with databases, APIs, and integrating third-party services to create a seamless user experience.

**Crowdsourcing Experience:**
- I have worked on similar crowdsourcing projects before, which has given me valuable insights into the unique challenges and requirements of such platforms.
- I understand the importance of user engagement, data management, and the scalability of crowdsourcing applications.

**Collaborative Approach:**
- I am a team player who can effectively collaborate with designers, project managers, and other developers to ensure the project's success.
- I am committed to writing clean, maintainable code and following best practices in software development.

**Problem-Solving Skills:**
- I am adept at identifying and solving technical challenges, making me capable of providing innovative solutions when needed.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience align with your project's goals and to learn more about the specific requirements of your crowdsourcing platform. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to your project's success and delivering a high-quality application.

Thank you for considering my application. I have attached my LinkedIn profile link
would be happy to provide references upon request. Please feel free to reach out to me at WhatsApp +923459262764 to schedule an interview or discuss any further details.

Sincerely,
Engr. Raja Ghalib

Malick Diagne

Oct 24, 2023, 12:30:33 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour
Vous parlez français
Je suis intéressé
Merci

Marlvin Kwenda

Oct 24, 2023, 12:30:37 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Good Day
I trust this email finds you well
 I am interested in the position
Please find my resume below

Regards
Marlvin Kwenda
Marlvin_Kwenda_Resume_23-10-2023-09-19-23.pdf

Yardley Estiverne

Oct 24, 2023, 12:30:47 PM10/24/23
to Django users
I am really interested, here is my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fyardlest/

Best Regards,
Yardley L F Estiverne
Yardley_Estiverne_Resume-2024.pdf

Basith

Oct 24, 2023, 12:41:48 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Here's my resume, I'm interested.

MuhammedBasithResume.pdf

Data Science Devil's

Oct 24, 2023, 1:50:24 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please find my resume attached

--
Suraj_Resume_10-09-23.pdf

AYUSH GUPTA

Oct 24, 2023, 2:19:20 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
--
Resume-AYUSH-GUPTA (1).pdf

Denny

Oct 24, 2023, 5:45:49 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am excited to apply for the fullstack developer position for your ongoing project.
As an experienced python  developer, I am enthusiastic about contributing to the enhancement
of your crowdsourcing platform
running on Django 3.
I believe my expertise and skill set align perfectly with your project's requirements.
 I have a strong background in fullstack development and am proficient in Django and React, making me well-equipped to tackle the tasks at hand.
I am committed to delivering high-quality results and ensuring that your platform meets its objectives efficiently.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can help achieve your project goals.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
10/25/23, 12:43:18 AM

my resume.pdf

Hafiza Nafeesa Asif

Oct 24, 2023, 9:03:35 PM10/24/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this position

--
Nafeesa Asif.pdf

Emmanuel Yusuf

Oct 25, 2023, 9:19:44 AM10/25/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in this position and will be glad to have this opportunity, below are my details

Shivam Kumar

Oct 25, 2023, 9:19:49 AM10/25/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in this position.