[API] Send csrf token and retrieve with javascript?

Alexandro Gonçalves Dos Santos

Sep 30, 2020, 7:40:42 PM9/30/20
to Django users
I am building a django api to be used in a front end of another server, how do I send the csrf token and how do I retrieve it in the front end with javascript?

Currently my posts.py file looks like this:
```python
from django.http import HttpResponse
from django.views.decorators.csrf import ensure_csrf_cookie

@ensure_csrf_cookie
def index(request):
return HttpResponse('ok')
```

The header I get when accessing the route is:
```
content-length: 2
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 22:37:40 GMT
server: WSGIServer/0.2 CPython/3.7.3
vary: Cookie
x-content-type-options: nosniff
x-frame-options: DENY
```

Thanks for the help.

Alexandro Gonçalves Dos Santos

Sep 30, 2020, 7:40:44 PM9/30/20
to Django users
I am building a django api to be used in a front end of another server, how do I send the csrf token and how do I retrieve it in the front end with javascript?

Currently my posts.py file looks like this:
```python
from django.http import HttpResponse
from django.views.decorators.csrf import ensure_csrf_cookie

@ensure_csrf_cookie
def index(request):
return HttpResponse('ok')
```

And the header that the javascript receives when making the request is:
```
content-length: 2
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 22:37:40 GMT
server: WSGIServer/0.2 CPython/3.7.3
vary: Cookie
x-content-type-options: nosniff
x-frame-options: DENY
```

Thank you so much for your help.

RANGA BHARATH JINKA

Oct 1, 2020, 12:17:39 AM10/1/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   Check the docs link. This will be useful. All the best

Thanks and Regards

J. Ranga Bharath
cell: 9110334114

Dvs Khamele

Oct 11, 2020, 1:26:46 PM10/11/20
to django...@googlegroups.com, alexand...@gmail.com
Hi do you hire contract based python/django freelancer?
 We can help you in this and related techincal tasks at fair prices. Reply or send email to div...@pythonmate.com
Best Regards,
Divyesh Khamele,
Pythonmate