WSGIRequest' object has no attribute 'name'

sankar ardhas

Aug 30, 2018, 9:49:31 AM8/30/18
to Django users
Hi all ,
          I have a error when i submit a form that WSGIRequest' object has no attribute 'name'. what is the solution for that.
Screenshot from 2018-08-30 19-19-12.png

Andréas Kühne

Aug 30, 2018, 10:38:50 AM8/30/18
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You are probably trying to get a name property from the request object. Like this: request.name. And the request object usually doesn't have that property.

Regards,

Andréas