associate Developers for Google

Lucifer Black

Jun 17, 2023, 10:09:58 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Ashish Rawat

Jun 17, 2023, 10:12:16 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes i am looking

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023, 7:39 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Peter Benjamin Ani

Jun 17, 2023, 10:43:50 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Yes please, how can I hit you hit for the application please

Mz Gz

Jun 17, 2023, 10:55:50 AM6/17/23
to Django users

Fabiano Leite

Jun 17, 2023, 10:57:09 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Yes, im here

--
     Atenciosamente,

         Fabiano Leite - (82) 98898-2103 / 99934-2422

John Ayodele

Jun 17, 2023, 11:00:08 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'm here!
Check out my Github profile

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 3:09 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Mz Gz

Jun 17, 2023, 11:19:29 AM6/17/23
to Django users
Dear Black,

Kindly check you inbox or spam folder.

Regards,

Muhammad Juwaini Abdul Rahman

Jun 17, 2023, 11:31:18 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Be careful folks. Seems like a scam. 😂

John Ayodele

Jun 17, 2023, 11:35:03 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes Muhammed!
I also thought of it. I think it's a scam.

Peter Benjamin Ani

Jun 17, 2023, 11:48:13 AM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

I know it might be a scam normally, but am not dropping any confidential info

JOSEPH OCHELEBE O.

Jun 17, 2023, 1:20:42 PM6/17/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Cisco Gmail

Jun 18, 2023, 7:01:39 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
What kind of profile you’re looking for Google ?
Beginner ? Advanced ?

Bien cordialement,

Julien Munar.

AYUSH GUPTA

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:28 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes I want a job in Google

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023, 7:39 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Md Tausif

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:31 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am also looking

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 7:39 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Prince Roy

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:31 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested. Here's my resume.

resume.pdf

hugo kuz

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:31 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Juwaini is right, be cautious.

Sent with Spark

Data Science Devil's

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:43 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hi Lucifer,
Interested for the role . PFA resume for the same.

Thanks
Suraj S. Jha

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 7:39 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

--
Suraj_Resume.pdf

Angel E Castrillo

Jun 18, 2023, 9:38:48 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hola, buen dia.

Principiante.
Saludos Cordiales.

Atentamente.

Ing. Angel E. Castrillo
Celular Whatsapp +58-0412-7440405.

chidiebere Oji

Jun 18, 2023, 9:43:03 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Sure am interested

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023, 3:09 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Prasanna Sadhanala

Jun 18, 2023, 9:47:35 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I am interested for this position

Sakshi

Jun 18, 2023, 10:46:52 AM6/18/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes I am interested in job at Google.

Snow Man (SnowRobert)

Jun 18, 2023, 10:46:59 AM6/18/23
to Django users
I hope this message finds you well. My name is David, and I am an experienced Software engineer with over 8 years of expertise in software development.
Throughout my career, I have been involved in diverse projects that range from overall software development to microservice development, with a particular focus on backend engineering.
At BookBeam company, I was a lead software engineer and architect involved in designing and developing a microservices-based architecture using Node.js, GraphQL, and other technologies for a large-scale HR management system.
I was responsible for designing and integrating various microservices that handled different aspects of the application, including employee records, payroll, performance reviews, and benefits management. We used GraphQL to create a single, unified API gateway for all microservices, while ensuring that each microservice was responsible for its own data storage and management.
In addition to Node.js and GraphQL, I utilized several other programming languages and tools to develop highly scalable and performant applications. For instance, I used Python and Django to create a user authentication and authorization system, and Java to integrate the HR management system with a legacy ERP system. I also used Apache Kafka for real-time data streaming and processing, and AWS Lambda and SNS for serverless event-driven applications.
Moreover, I had to deploy these microservices to AWS using Docker, Kubernetes, and Jenkins, and I used ELK stack and Grafana for monitoring and metrics. As part of my role, I also mentored junior engineers and shared best practices for coding and implementing microservices.
Overall, my experience at LMN Corporation allowed me to develop skills in a variety of programming languages and tools while gaining expertise in developing and deploying microservices-based architectures. My ability to design and implement real-world solutions using Node.js, GraphQL, Python, Java, and AWS technologies enabled me to develop applications that were highly maintainable, scalable and delivered value to clients.
MY last contract ended in Dec of last year and I hope to seek new opportunities to continuously grow and utilize my skills.
It would be an honor to work together and aim to deliver high-quality products with the right attitude and passion.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards. (edited)

Alphousseyni Mane

Jun 19, 2023, 10:30:36 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested!

Le sam. 17 juin 2023 à 14:09, Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Big up everybody

Ganush K

Jun 19, 2023, 10:37:53 AM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023, 7:39 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Basith

Jun 19, 2023, 1:27:52 PM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Joseph

Jun 19, 2023, 1:53:02 PM6/19/23
to django...@googlegroups.com
Yes I'm in

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023, 3:09 PM Lucifer Black <lucifer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there anyone that wants a job at google developer at home looking for three people

Dilmurod Dilmurod

Jun 27, 2023, 8:07:10 AM6/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Dilmurod Dilmurod

Jun 27, 2023, 8:07:36 AM6/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Dilmurod Dilmurod

Jun 27, 2023, 8:08:08 AM6/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Dilmurod Dilmurod

Jun 27, 2023, 8:08:24 AM6/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Shan, 17-iyn, 2023, 19:55 Mz Gz <trapp...@gmail.com>:
Yes me please.

On Sat, 17 Jun 2023, 5:43 pm Peter Benjamin Ani, <benjami...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes please, how can I hit you hit for the application please

Dilmurod Dilmurod

Jun 27, 2023, 8:09:04 AM6/27/23
to django...@googlegroups.com

Dilmurod Dilmurod