How to do SEO for my django website

Yash Garg

Jan 3, 2020, 7:41:28 AM1/3/20
to Django users
Is there any package or module available for SEO of django website ?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DANIEL URBANO DE LA RUA

Jan 3, 2020, 7:50:20 AM1/3/20
to Django users
https://github.com/mirumee/saleor
here you have a good example how an what to use to do the SEO

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:11 PM Yash Garg <gargy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any package or module available for SEO of django website ?

DANIEL URBANO DE LA RUA

Jan 3, 2020, 7:50:49 AM1/3/20
to Django users
here you have a good example to what to use and how

El vie., 3 ene. 2020 a las 13:42, Yash Garg (<gargy...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Is there any package or module available for SEO of django website ?

Yash Garg

Jan 3, 2020, 7:52:53 AM1/3/20
to Django users
rollyourown.seo in not compatible with latest version of django

On Friday, January 3, 2020 at 6:18:11 PM UTC+5:30, sagar ninave wrote:
On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:11 PM Yash Garg <gargy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there any package or module available for SEO of django website ?

Message has been deleted

Mohamed A

Jan 14, 2020, 7:39:39 AM1/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Please, check an alternative from  here https://djangopackages.org/grids/g/seo/

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 10:40 PM Roshan Shah <techie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone fixing django-seo to be compatible with Django 3.0?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/6f078a37-ca3e-45e7-b155-0c61cc46775f%40googlegroups.com.

Roshan Shah / Sr. IT Consultant
techie...@gmail.com / (519) 496-8860

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with me by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks.

Ram

Jan 14, 2020, 11:51:43 PM1/14/20
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm also interested in the default SEO module that comes with DJango FWK.

Thanks,
~Ram

savaş özkarakaya

Feb 20, 2020, 7:24:06 AM2/20/20
to Django users
I don't know is there ?   seo hizmeti

Saifur Rahman

Mar 23, 2020, 7:34:31 AM3/23/20
to Django users
Hi Yash Garg,
I'm an SEO Expert & working more than 8 years. I have done more 3 Django website SEO. So it's easy for me. Please feel free contact through Skype: rsaifur7, Email: saifu...@gmail.com, WhatsApp: +880 1688-255 244
Thanks